number 24: home

I love their outfits in the video I put above.

The picture is from their official Insta story. I love how active they are lately and blessing us every day tbh. I'm not kidding when I say I'm in love with them all. 

Enjoy,

Washington was not as different as New York for us. Or maybe we'd just gotten used to it. It went by quickly. Most of the time passing by at concerts, rehearsals and interviews.

They had agreed with the agency. But they were going to stay at Rome. Since coronavirus everything was learnt to be done online so this was going to be the outcome. Once our flight was landed to Rome, it felt like home. And it was home.

I wanted to go to my own apartment first,  before going to theirs' so they dropped me off. I opened the old wooden door with the key I hardly found on my bag. They had offered to help me with my luggages but I refused.

America was a big thing to our stable in its own way type of lives. The memories of it always running around my head during the way back home. The night I'd first arrived. The thrilling sex with Damiano, our day at the Times Square, sex with Ethan, Thomas's unexplainable reaction, the whole Marlena and Coraline talk...

The whole trip had been very confusing for me. I couldn't understand my emotions. Though they were what I'd been thinking for the last days.

She is Marlena, Damiano had said. I knew the song wasn't for me or anything. Album had come out before I even met them. And I knew  I wasn't their muse or anything. But the way he said the sentence had excited me. It had made my heart beat faster inexplicably. I wanted to ask him but ever since that night in back stage I was never alone with him. I didn't know if it was a coincidence or he did it on purpose but there was no reason for him to do so. At least not one I knew of.

I felt like my head was going to explode from overthinking. I was trying to analyze everyone's thoughts just from the way they acted. And naturally, it was impossible. It only worked for consuming me

I emptied my luggage. Listening to music not to overthink. Didn't really help though. It was a hard thing to live with. Not being able to understand your own emotions. It was mentally tiring.

*

It was a couple of days after since we arrived. I had spent the last night at my own house so I'd gotten to their house in the morning. I saw Ethan and Thomas had went to their own flats to go check them. Damiano was out. Only Vic was around. I made us two cups of coffees.

"Is everything okay with everyone?" I asked. She sat cross-legged to the big armchair. Her little shorts were now up to her butt, showing her whole leg. She looked cute with the little black tank top she wore.  With her hair in a bun, her bangs covering her forehead, she looked naturally beautiful.

"Yeah, I guess," she said. She looked like she didn't understand why I asked such a question. "Why? Is something wrong?" she asked.

I shrugged. I didn't know if something was wrong or not. It was just a gut feeling. Everything just felt off.

"I don't know. Just asking. Thomas for example, looks a little gloomy lately. Ethan is kinda passive-aggressive and Damiano is-"

Victoria completed my sentence for me, "Is not around. I know. But we're all tired June. That had been a hell of a month. Nothing to worry about Dolcezza."

I nodded my head. "I guess you are right." I said. We chatted a little about this and that before we started to have sex.

*

The next day everyone was home. Only to get ready to go the studio. I was preparing myself a cup of tea when they were getting ready. The kitchen and living room was divided with a bar-style table. I saw Damiano in the living room. He looked as good as always. With his dark red wide pants and a purple cropped shirt (W.N: I imagined this look on him and I'm in love. Damiano fucking David with cropped t-shirt oh gosh)

"June," I heard him call my name.

"Hmh?" I made a barely hearable voice.

"You can't come with us today."

Whoah.

Sure didn't expect that.

Why, I thought to myself. It's not like I was planning to go anyway but him saying this directly to my face had made me...

I didn't know what I felt but it wasn't anything near good. I didn't say anything. I didn't ask for an explanation or anything. I just stayed silent.

"It's no fun when you don't ask why." he said, stepping towards me. Now he was standing on the opposite side of the high table.

"I know I don't have to come with you everywhere you go." I said, trying to be as cool as possible.

"Well, It's always better if you come but this wasn't about that." he said. Directly to my eyes. He was kind of whispering so I felt his breath rubbing my lips. I looked at his light brown eyes with confusion.

"You can't come today. Because you have a class to catch up." he said. 

This was most certainly not what I expected. What class was he talking about

I stepped back. "What fucking class? I dropped out of the program before I come near you." I said.

He smirked and winked.

"You don't really think that's the only program in Rome do you?"

"Oh my god." I said. Now understanding where he was going with the conversation. I said "OH MY GOD" once the realization sunk in.

"I already filled out the necessary paperwork and stuff.  Today the first class starts. I don't think you want to be late."

I unhesitatingly wrapped my arms around his neck, now hugging him over the high table. "Thank you so much!" I thanked him with joy. I felt his giggle near my ear.

"You fucking left the program in the first place to come near us. This was the least I could do."

Did he have any idea that me going to the US was a favor from them to me and not the other way round. 

I un-tied my arms around his necks. Shaking my body a little to preen a bit. He looked at my eyes with anticipation. "Now go. You don't want to be late. I'll text you the name and the address."

*

*

*

MR FUCKING DAVID I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE.

Also it's fucking hard to develop 4 bonds at the same time lmfao. When I focus on writing about one of them, I forgot about the other. I was looking at the other chapters today and I realized how little I'd written of Vic.

And my baby Thomas still couldn't get his turn. 

I'm trying my best to prioritize them all but I also have a plot to follow so this is as good as it gets lmao.