number 17 : longing

multimedia is something else god he is so perfect.

Idk whatelse to say anymore lol,
Enjoy,
Content warning: mention of sex

It had been three fucking days since we had last talked via face time. We'd sent text messages from time to time and I had watched their concert recordings but that was it. No other communication.
I'd managed to do what I had in mind. I was out every night with Bendetta, Antonio and Fiore. I had learned that Antonio and Fiore was dating and Bendetta was in a long term relationship. They were the kind of people who didn't care much. So it was easy to forget all that was going on around you.

I had slept with different people everyday. Sometimes multiple.

But it wasn't giving me the satisfaction I needed. I needed them. They all had different styles in bed and I got used to them so much.

Ethan was all about affection. He liked to give lots of kisses both during and after. He was more on the submissive side. He liked to do whatever I liked to do. He always kept his hands occupied.

Thomas was on the softer side, though he liked to be in charge unlike Ethan.  He was more of an action type of person. He liked receiving as much as he gave. When I was with him, I always knew what to do. I had memorized all his moves and he had memorized mine. We had so good chemistry together. We always knew how to complete each other.

With Vic, everything was so much more different. All the guys were great at sex of course but as two women we both knew what each other wanted all the time. I liked how soft her skin was.  She was more about pleasing. She liked to be in charge. Unlike her soft skin, her moves were hard. Most of the time anyway. I liked her body so much. I liked touching every bit and I loved it when she touched back. It truly was heaven on earth.

Damiano was full of surprises. His style changed every time. But one thing for certain is that he liked it to be hard. He wasn't much affectionate during it but he knew how to take care after. His touches were something out of this world. With every move, I felt like being burned alive. But those were the times when I truly fet alive. He was both hell and heaven.  He liked to fill every minute of it. He made it feel like there was  no time to waste. So we never did waste any second of it.

I got out of my thoughts when I heard Bendetta's voice near me.

"What do you always have to think about?" she asked. We were sitting on the sidewalk in front of the bar. I throw my fag under my shoe and stamped it.
"There are people I miss," I said, being honest. She offered me another cigarette so i took it.

"Why aren't you with them?" she said.

Why wasn't I. Because I simply didn't had to. It wasn't healthy to be attached this much. But I couldn't help it. I needed them. My body needed them.

I looked at Bendetta. I was half drunk. I always made stupid things drunk. I got up while lighting my cigarette. I told her that I would see her around and rushed to my apartment. I needed a minute alone. I wasn't planning on going to the US or anything but I needed to talk to them at least. I looked at time. According to my calculations, it had passed midnight in where they are. I decided to shoot my shot.

My fingers moved on the screen, between their names. I knew Ethan and Thomas wouldn't wake up just by a ringing phone. So it was down to two.

I knew Vic woke up early, so I didn't want to steal from her sleep time. I called him.

After a few rings, the phone was answered. I heard his raspy voice, even raspier because he was asleep, over the phone.
"June? Is everything okay?" he had talked in Italian. He sounded very sleepy so I figured he didn't had the clear mind to talk in English.

"I-i," I stopped talking for a minute. I didn't know why I called in the first place. " I just wanted to make sure you are okay."

He sighed. He had sounded relieved. I though he must have worried because it was unlike me to wake them up.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" he asked now in English. He sounded more awake now. I waited before replying. Both of our breaths were mixing over the phone.

"Yes," I said honesty. " I need you."

Just like I did, he also waited before talking. Then he said "Come."

I didn't expect him to say that. I hurriedly talked this time, without hesitation.

"I can't. T-the course will be over in almost a week. I-i cant leave everything behind." I said desperately.

"You did before." he said. He was right. I had.

"I can't." I sighed and added "Sorry for waking you up. I was drunk and-"

He interrupted me and finished my sentence " and you don't think when you're drunk. I know."

"Good night." I said. I didn't know what else to say. My heart was beating so fast now.

He didn't say anything but he didn't hung up either. I didn't too. I waited for him to say something. He finally did.
"June..."

I didn't say a word but made a sound to let him know I was listening.

"Sii la mia schiavo."

It meant be my slave
.
NO BUT I'M FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT THIS CHAPTER
What do you think June will do next?