number 44: christmas

I'm too busy lately and I can't upload as much as I used to.

And another reason is that we're getting close to the end of the story but i'm kinda not ready to let them go either so I take my time when writing.

Also in the previous chapter they had decided to do secret santa but as a last minute change, they're all now giving each other gifts. I'll edit the previous chapter xoxo

Enjoy,

*

I hated this. I hated every minute of it. I had spent the whole day fucking shopping for gifts. I was not sure if I was supposed to get something useful, sentimental or funny. Either way, it was so hard.

I had decided to shoot my shot with funny and useful at the same time for Vic and I had bought her a fucking vibrator.

It might not be the most appopriate gift for your best friend who you used to fuck but I had find the idea hillarious and I knew they would too.

For Ethan, I had bought a hair care set. I didn't have any other idea other than that.

To Thomas, I had bought a cigarette case and a lighter. It had written "Queen" on it with the signature way. I had paied shit tons of money so he'd better liked it.

Then there was Damiano. It was impossible to choose something for him. It was either too much or too little. I couldn't find the perfect gift.

Christmas was tomorrow so I had one more day to think about it. I was already too tired so I went to their home. I saw all of them were there and waiting for me to decorate a fucking tree.

"Weren't we supposed to decorate it from a month ago or so? Is it seriously worth the effort only to keep it for a day?" I asked. Damiano responded while taking me under his arm.

"Ethan takes the shit too seriously. He asked me to fucking cook."

I looked at him. "You are a good cook though," I said.

"He asked me to dress up as Santa." said Thomas. I looked at him in shock and then looked at Ethan to see if he really said that.

He shrugged,looking at Thomas and not me : "Just saying you would look hot in the red suit."

Thomas closed his eyes, pretending that he was imagining himself as the Santa Claus, "I would look hot to be honest," he said.

I couldn't hold my laughing in anymore. I laughed and everyone else started to laugh with me.

"You all are idiots," we could hear Vic say between our laughters. We spent the next hour or so, decorating the tree. It wasn't anything huge but since everyone loved to decorate it, tree ended up being too fancy. It had these beautiful ornaments which Ethan had bought. 

Once the tree was decorated, we put our gifts underneath it. "Did you guys all done with the gifts?" Vic asked. Ethan and Thomas both nodded enthusiastically.

"I kinda got one left," I said, looking at Damiano. He understood I hadn't bought his gift.

"I got all one for you," he said and looked at me, "yours is the best gift ever,"

Bugger. He probably had bought a really nice gift and I was sure I couldn't give him something as nice. I kinda got worried about it. What if he got hurt, thinking that I didn't care enough? What if he didn't like the gift and was too shy to say so?

What if he'd gotten something too expensive? He wouldn't right? He knew I didn't have much money. He wouldn't buy anything that would make me feel bad. At least as I hope so.