number 51: tour

Helloo!! I still couldn't get over yesterday's live. It was SO GOOD.

Enjoy,

*

Now that it was decided that we were going on a tour for a fucking year, it was all chaos. There was a lot to do. Yes, they had people working for them to figure out everything but we still had to do a lot of things on our own. And we kinda wanted to do, on our own.

They had succeed everything on their own and it was their right to continue to do so. 

Damiano pointed out a dress as we were walking in a shopping center with his free hand -he was holding mine with the other on- "I liked that, would look good on you."

I looked at the dress he showed me. It was a black dress with a lot of black tulle. It looked like something a 17th century witch could wear.  I shrugged. "It would look better on you."

He smiled. "Maybe," he said smirking. I hit his stomach with my elbow.

"Jerk."

He laughed and pulled me closer to him. "I'm kidding mi amore."

We were shopping for hours now. Their stylist was responsible for their concert outfits but as always they wanted to buy their daily clothes on their own. The issue was, their daily clothes were over the top as well.

"We can always shop in the country we'll go. We can't bring all of the Italy with us," I said trying to be as rational as possible. Ethan answered me. "Yeah but it's no fun that way." 

He was the one who bought most of the stuff and he had rationalized it by saying he could always share with Damiano and Thomas too. After he tried to convince us for a long time, sharing clothes had started to make sense so Vic and I also tried to choose things we both liked. 

One of the reasons why shopping had taken too long was obviously the fans. I was always kind of around for almost two years now but when we were out I had always kept my distance. Now that we were literally holding hands with Damiano, it was inevitable for people to take our pictures and fans wanting to get their pictures taken with them. I could only hope this time the photos could be posted with something rather than "Caroline or Marlena," headliners. I was worried that their fans could hate me so much. It was a common thing with celebrities. I had seen a lot of celebrity partners who even received death treats. I could understand and I could appreciate that there are people who love them. This was the proof of their success and it was something to be proud of. But fans intervening to their lives and who got upset by their happiness were nothing but toxic. No celebrity or their partners should go through that.

I saw Thomas and Ethan also being more affectionate than they used to be in public. As a group, they always used a lot of physical touch against each other but looking at Thomas and Ethan, it was impossible to think there were more than friendship to it. I would be so happy if they could reveal themselves to their fans.

We decided to eat at the mall because we were too tired to go to another place. We settled down to a big table. The waiter come and asked our orders. When he was gone I looked at to each of their tired faces.

"I can't believe you guys are going on a world tour." I said unbelievingly.  Victoria rolled her eyes at me.

"Stop referring to us as you and start talking in the first plural pronouns. We are going on a world tour. With you. You are one of us whether you like it or not so accept it."

I smiled at her gracefully. I felt great, hearing that. Thomas and Ethan nodded to agree. Damiano stayed silent. I could feel he was afraid of saying something wrong after our recent argument about a similar topic.

"I'm glad you chose to come," he said slowly, still looking scared. I leaned on him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "I would never leave you," I said. I witnessed the gratitude in his eyes, though he had nothing to be grateful if you asked me. I was choosing him, them because they were worth it. 

We talked about the tour, we made plans and we dreamed about our time there. I had no hesitation anymore. I still didn't feel comfortable with spending their money all the time and not making my own. It wasn't that they were making me feel uncomfortable, on the contrary they tried their best to make me feel good about it. Yet, being economically dependent was something I was not feeling good about. 

"Is there a job I could do while traveling with you guys?" I asked all of a sudden. I wasn't asking them for a job. I was asking something I could do while traveling with them. It was two different things. They knew me enough to know I wasn't trying to use them as a privilege to find a job.

"I was talking to Alex the other day," Damiano looked at me with hesitation. He was still nervous about talking these topics. I looked at him with curiosity to comfort him a little bit.

"She offered you to be our Music Publicist." 

I didn't even know what that meant. I wasn't qualified to do anything for them. Damiano looked the confusion from my face so he started to explain.

"It's like a company's public relations department but for a band. Something you can very well do."

I looked into their eyes. "I don't want you to pay me." I said. 

"We won't," Victoria was talking now. "The agency will. They pay for Alex and you'll be working for Alex. Not directly us. Neither of us knows shit about financials. It's all agency."

That made sense. I knew Alex. He was easy to work with. I still didn't know what qualifications I needed but I could learn it easily.

"You know English better than any of us. It would help a lot with the social media. You know our style, what we represent. What we want and what we don't want. The rest is just practice. Alex would help."

I nodded. "I think we can try. I don't want to choose between you and career anymore." 

Damiano looked happy. He hold my hand and rubbed my knuckles with his thumb. I felt a shivering.  I always felt this way when he touched me.

A fan interrupted our lunch for a picture. I gladly took the picture of them together. I was kind of glad the future was starting to seem easier. 

*

The rest of the month went by quickly. It was all chaos, we were all tired but we had done everything we needed to do in order to go to our first stop. Our plane was in 15 minutes. It was not a long flight. We were going to go to Germany first. It would last for three hours. It was a night flight so we were all pretty sleepy. 

I saw Thomas and Ethan settling to their seats, putting their heads next to each other. I was sitting next to Damiano, who had Vic on his other side. I wrapped my arm around his and let myself get some rest. 

*

The Tour has began!!!!

I'll do one chapter for each country and that will be it. That will be the end.