number 58: france

OH MY GOD SORRY FOR THE WAITING  TOO LONG

IT HAS BEEN SO LONG

I was so focused on Smoke of His Breath that I kind of forgot to write Be My Slave :(

Also I'm too scared to fuck up the story with a terrible ending. I truly hope I won't.

I'm gonna miss my babies so much....

2...

Enjoy,

*

I woke up when I felt Damiano's kisses all over my face. I giggled without opening my eyes. 

"What time is it?" I managed to ask sleepily.  "You wouldn't wanna know." I heard his raspy voice.

I opened my eyes and saw his face, just millimeters away from mine. He was looking at my eyes. He put one his hand to my cheek and started rubbing it with his thumb. He got closer and gave me a small kiss.

"I'm serious. What time is it?" I asked. He looked at me with a grin. "5.30."

I frowned. "Why did you wake me up? We don't have any appointment until 11 today."

He smiled playfully. "We are in Paris, June."

"So?" I asked. He looked excited. He got out of the bed quickly. I saw he was already dressed up. He was wearing brown flare pants and a white lace shirt. He had jelled his hair back, displaying the pearl earrings he had which was matching the pearl necklace he was wearing.

He threw a couple pieces to bed, for me to wear. "Come on, we're going."

I looked at him confused but happy. "To where?"

"You always ask too many questions," he said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed what he gave me. I wore the white dress covered in lace and I put the brown corset over it. I wore brown heels. 

"Do you want me to do our makeup?" I asked. He looked both of us in the mirror. We looked so complimentary together and I loved it.

"Naah, no need to lose time." he said. I shrugged and  looked back at him. "Sure."

He came closer to me and wrapped his hand around me. "You look so good."

"You look like a greek god, Damiano. You cannot compliment me."

I found myself wanting to kiss his cheekbone. They looked so well-shaped. He probably had shaved a couple days ago so his facial hair had started to grow a little around his cheeks. His cheekbone on the other hand, was pretty clean. I raised on my toes, pressing my lips to his cheekbone. I felt him tightening arm around me. (Writer's note: the legendary cheekbone kiss)

"Come on, we should be going," he said. I didn't know where we were going but I followed him anyway. He grabbed his big shoulder bag and I grabbed my little tote bag before we left.

We walked hand in hand in the streets of Paris. The sun was slowly rising so everything felt like straight out of a fairy tale. I was sleepy when I first woke up but I felt more awake then ever right now.

He stopped near a patisserie shop. We bought croissants -though it was the most cliche thing ever, we had to do it- and a little bit of other bakeries. 

We walked a little more, till we reached the Eiffel Tower.

"I'm sorry for the cheesy-ness but you know I had to," he laughed. I did too. I got closer to him and hit his shoulder with mine. He wrapped his arm around mine and pulled me closer.