number 56: denmark

Hi! Last 4 countdown... I'm gonna miss them so fucking much and I know you are bored of me saying this every chapter. But for real, I'll miss it.

Enjoy,

*
I opened my eyes when I heard the alarm ring. I moved in bed, realizing my body was interlocked with Damiano's. I felt him move with discomfort, he looked as if he was still sleeping. I leaned over him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"You have to wake up," I said with a sympathetic soft voice. He murmured kinda like moan. I touched his hair, trying to comfort him. Travelling from one country to another, we all were tired. Of course I could find some times to be alone and relax but they didn't have the same luxury. They performed at nights, had interviews in the mornings and they were meeting with fans in between. All while making arrangements for their albums.

"Can't we have a couple more minutes Amore mio," he murmured, pulling me to his chest by grabbing my wrist. I find myself hugging him, my head leaning on his chest. He put his chin on my head and wrapped his arms around me. He was only wearing boxer-shorts and I was also wearing just underwear. I liked having his skin on mine.

"I'm sorry love but you have to wake up." he rubbed his eyes before opening them. Watching him do this was adorable but I also felt sad seeing him like this. But he really had to got up. I could hear others walk around the house. Like most of the time, they had preferred to book an airbnb and not a hotel.

"You have to be at the studio in 45 minutes." I said with bother. He kissed me on my forehead as he was attempting to get out of the bed.

"It's okay June. Don't worrry."

I sat down on the bed, pulling my feets under my butt, now that he was standing up. I united my hands on my legs. I looked up to him, "I kinda worry about you. You are so busy. I don't want you to lose your health."

He had gotten dressed as I was speaking. He leaned over the bed, taking support from both of his hands. He kissed my lips passionately. "As long as I sleep in your arms at nights, I get all the rest I need."

As sweet as what he said, it wasn't really assuring. His little compliments always had a huge impact on me and made me feel things even I didn't know I was capable of. But what he said was only emotional and not really rational. He was -they all were- getting too tired, being busy with everything and they needed their alone time. Alone from all the responsibilites they had.

They left when they were all ready. It was our 4th day at Dennark. Today they were going to have a photoshoot and an interview.It was an occasion I had to participate in but Alex had insisted I stayed home for the day. I kinda felt shitty, that I was the only one who could use priveleges. Including Alex, they couldn't take a day off but I could.

I texted Alex to call me whenever he was free. It didn't take long for him to call.

"Is everything okay?" he asked. I said yes to not make him worry about me. I told them about how tired they were and they all needed a break including him. He sighed with what I said. I knew he agreed but I could presume there were not something we could do. We talked about our options for a little bit.

"Can we postpone today's interview to tomorrow?" I asked. "It'll be more job for today but at least they can take the night off. I could arrange a dinner at the airbnb, away from press and fans."

"I'm not sure June. Media isn't the big fan of last minute changes. But I'll try my best." he said, sounding uncertain.

"You are the best boss Alex." I said and laughed his giggle before we hung up.

I trusted Alex for making the arrangements so I decided to think about dinner ideas. I couldn't cook a whole ass meal but I didn't want to order everything. After a while of thinking I decided to cook pasta and order steak. If I felt fancy I could cook mashed potatoes and make a salad.

I spent the next hours making dinner for them. I was lucky because Alex had texted me "done" as I was halfway through with my potatoes. Not too much after Damiano also texted me.

The interview is postponed, will be home early

I wanted to say him that I knew but I didn't say anything. I finished making the table. It wasn't anything too fancy. We weren't at our home obviously so it was hard to arrange a table. The all things were for them to relax so it didn't really matter anyways.

I heard the doorbell ring around 6 o clock which was early for them considering usually it was no earlier than 1 am.

Ethan and Thomas entered hand in hand.

"It smells like heaven in here." Thomas said, sniffing the air. Victoria saw the table and said "You did not!" unbelievingly.

Damiano entered last, quickly pulling me under his arm and giving me kisses.

"I thought you could use a day off," I said carelessly. They all looked at me and smiled. Thanking me.

We all enjoyed dinner together. It was a much needed night. It had felt like one of those nights that we had before they were this famous. Ones that we didn't give a shit about rest of the world. We played board games we found in the drawers. We made a karaoke competition, not letting Damiano participate and we used him as a jurry.

When the night was over "Are you tired of cooking all day?" Damiano asked playfully as we were getting ready to sleep.

I looked at him with the same grinning he had on his look.

"I'm not tired if you aren't." I replied.

Apparently neither of us were tired. Not until the end of the next hour.

*
Not them having sex for one hour-