number 16: alone

Hi! Welcome to the first chapter of the day lol. I'm here with yet another question about what aı should do. I'm such an amateur lmao
Would you like it better if I complete the action in that chapter at the end or would you like it better if i left the endings in suspense and maybe complete the plot in the next chapter?
Was that complicated? Do you know what I mean?

Anyway.

Enjoy,

One week in, I was doing slightly better now. The lessons of the program had started recently and I've been spending my time either at the class or studying at the home.

What they offered was actually advanced level English but since they tought it in Italian, it was helping me a lot with my Italian. I had catch up on basic phrases and vocabulary over the ladt year but actually learning on paper had made a different impact even in one week.

Since I was the only native english speaker in the class, others looked quite interested in me.
A girl with dark brown bobcut hair, almond eyes and defined middle-thin lips whose name was Bendetta came near me after the class was over.

"Hi June," she was talking in Italian but I managed to translate. "Would you like to go grab a coffee with us." I looked at who she meant by "us" and saw two boys with her. As I recall, their names were Antonio and Fiore.

I looked at time from my phone. Måneskin had a concert today in two hours -it was a  pretty absurt time to have a concert in Italy if we didn't consider the time difference but it was pretty normal for there- and I had promised to face time them beforehand.

Bendetta looked at me. She must've had thought she said something wrong. " You don't have to say yes if you are busy," she said, now talking in English. Her accent was even heavier then Damiano and Victoria.

Stop comparing everything and everyone, I said to myself. It was a bad habit of mine that I improved over the last week.

"No it's fine, " I replied in Italian -even surprising myself- "I have around one and a half hour to kill."

She nodded gladly and lead the way to other two boys. We shared a couple words before leaving the class to go to a cafè.

They had said they'd seen me as an opportunity to practice speaking with a native and that they could help me with my Italian. Sounded like a pretty good deal for me. If I was certain about settling, I could as well learn the language too. It was a miracle I didn't learned it so far. The reason behind that was probably the fact that I hadn't communicated anyone but them.
Though it would be cool to talk to them in their own languages. It could definitely help with Ethan and Thomas especially.

Antonio looked at me. "You seem you have a lot in your mind. Are you okay?" he asked concerned.

Oh yeah. Sure. Totally fine. Just thinking about how much I missed the members of a rock band. No i'm not dating them. It's just sex. Or maybe it isn't. Even I don't know anymore.

These were what really was going on but I'd learned my lesson with Emily and I was not about to tell anything to these strangers. So I said: "Everything is fine. I just have a lot to do. Can we go home for today."

They agreed and we left the cafe in the next ten minutes or so. I rushed through home to not be late. I entered the house hurriedly and opened my laptop. It was a minute till the meeting time so I connected to it.

Didn't take long for them to answer. I saw all their faces in the screen behind me. They al were smiling.

"Hi! I said. How's everything going on."

"It's fine. Time goes by quickly because we're so busy doing everything." said Victoria.

Ethan was the one to talk next. "I can't believe concert weeks are here." he said choosing his words carefully.

For the first week, they didn't have any concert planned. They were supposed to be at LA for doing interviews with press, attending to a few TV shows and meeting with the agency. The next two weeks however, they had a concert every other week. Mostly in different states as well.

"You fucking kill every concert. You have the best stage performance I've ever seen. You'll be okay." I assured them. They looked tired in the outside but I could see the energy bursting thorough their eyes.

"We miss you," Thomas said calmly. I looked at them smiling. " I miss you too. But don't think about me okay? You deserve to do this on your own. You are in America. Go fuck every fan you have. Live the city. I'll be waiting in the same old Italy."

Damiano smirked, " Girls are pretty in deed," he said playfully. Victoria hit him with her elbow. "You bastard," she said to him and looked at me. "Don't listen to him You are so much better," she said and added "We don't really have time for sex anyway."

I looked at her as if she'd said something sensational. "There is always time for sex!" I practically shouted. They all laughed at what I said.

"Oh so you are pretty active yourself?" said Damiano. Well I wasn't and they didn't need to know. I took a mental note to go to a bar before they arrived and sleep with someone else for a change.

I changed the subject and they followed. They had limited time anyways so they ended the face time after a while of talking.

It had felt to see their faces and here their voices. God I'd missed them so much.

I'd gotten Bendetta's number today so I texted her to kill some time. I really could use a distraction.
.
.
.
We have three new characters wowzie. Dw they will not be pains in the ass. At least I hope. lol