number 28: hurt

MY LOVES... I'M HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THE TIME HAS COME! I PRESENT YOU: THOMAS APPRECIATON CHAPTER

Enjoy,
*
I left their house feeling empty. This was the best way to describe the way I felt.
I wasn't angry at Thomas for... For saying the truth.

He was right. It was no place of me to ask about their personal lives. I shouldn't have been so involved in them. He was right in everything he said.

I just didn't know, this was the way they felt. I was thinking things were different now. It was more than sex.

Apparently I was wrong. It would be unfair for them if i expected them to feel the way I feel.

It hurt nonetheless.

You're wrong, another voice inside me told me. You're wrong. They don't feel that way about you. Or else Victoria wouldn't be there every-time you needed her, Ethan wouldn't be giving al these little kisses every time he sees you, Thomas wouldn't enjoy your mixed language talks. And Damiano. He wouldn't make you feel the way you feel if he didn't care about you.

Then what was it? I asked to myself. Why was Thomas so... Furious?

I wandered around smoking. I didn't want to go home and I couldn't go back to theirs'.

An hour or so had passed when I heard my phone ring. It was Damiano. I didn't want them to get worried so I answered it.

"Are you okay?" He said as soon as I answered the phone.

"Yeah. Why?" I said, trying to sound as strong as possible. I hadn't cried in a long time. ButI felt tears filling to my eyes.

"You know why. Victoria told me everything. I'll fucking kill Thomas." I heard his heavy breathing over the phone. He sounded worried and angry at the same time. I tried not letting him affect me. It was too dangerous. My feelings, were too dangerous.

"Calm down. It's not like I can be angry with Thomas for telling the truth." I said.

"Fuck you June. You obviously can't get angry with someone for telling the truth but you fucking know Thomas wasn't telling the truth."

I wanted to ask why. Why wasn't he? What was wrong in what he said? But I didn't ask those things. I didn't want to hear the answer.

"Where are you? I'll come." he said.

"Don't. I said without a hesitation. I couldn't let him do all these nice stuff, I couldn't help him make me feel better. Not anymore. Not when I realized how much they mean to me. Not when I realized how much he means to me. 

I couldn't get further attached.

"I'll send Thomas to talk if you want to." He said. I honestly wanted to talk to him. Ask him what was wrong.

"Sure, if he wants it too," I said.

"He has to want it June. What he said should be explained."

I didn't feel like arguing. I didn't feel like doing anything at all at this point. I just wanted to crawl somewhere and cry myself to sleep. Instead I said,

"I will talk to Thomas."

I hung up after tellin Damiano that I would meet Thomas in my apartment. It would be easier if we were alone I thought to myself. On my way home, I smoked a cigarette.

*

It didn't take long for Thomas to show up. I honestly was not angry with him. I was just heartbroken. And disappointed. But not angry. 

I hadn't locked the door so he directly came in.

"Hi," I said slowly. Not knowing what else to say.