number 40: slave

I'd been waiting for this chapter ever since I'd started the fan fiction.
Most of the things Damiano say through the chapter is the lyrics of their songs🦋

Also please feel free to tell me what you want next. What would you enjoy reading?

Enjoy,

*
I was laying down on the bed, my face facing the ceiling. I was too scared to look at him, who was laying on his side, facing me, hand under his head for support. We had realized others was out of hone, which was a relief considering all the sounds we had made.

"Damiano..." I whispered his name.

"Mi amore?" he replied which excited me. I felt my chest go up and down. My eyes were closed but I could feel his stares on me.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Adesso lasciami credere che questo sia reale."

Now let me believe that this is real

"Damiano," I said his name repeatedly.

"I'm scared."

"Coraline vuole mare ma ha pauro dell' acqua." he whispered.

Coraline wants the sea but is afraid of water.

I felt tears again, coming to my eyes. Couldn't understand was it because I was happy, sad or scared.

"You had told me I was Marlena." I said with a pathetic laugh.

"Quindi Marlena torna a casa. Che ho paura di sparire"

So Marlena come home. I'm afraid to dissapear.

"What about others? Vic..." I asked. Thinking about Victoria had made me feel guilty.

"E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro."

I'm out of my mind, but different from them
And you're out of your mind, but different from them

I couldn't believe he could come up with a proper answer, each time from their lyrics.

"Your fans?" I asked, desperaetly. It looked like I was trying to make him run away from me, but in truth I was trying to run away from myself.

"Parla, la gente purtoppo parla."

People talk. Unfortunately they talk.

I felt like I couldn't resist him anymore.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, desperately.

He started to draw circles with his finger on my bare belly. I felt my body warming. I felt my breath taken away.

"So baby why don't you please me now
I've got so much I can give to you." he said.

"We just had sex." I replied even though I knew he didn't mean sex.

"I wanna hold you in my arms tonight." he said and added "forever." at the end of his sentence. This wasn't a part of their lyrics.

I opened my eyes after a long time.

"Can we talk without the lyrics." I said. He breathed out heavily and copied my laying position. He also laied down on his back. He lit one cigarette for each of us.

"What do you want me to say June. That it'll all work out? I don't even know if it will. But I know I need you and I feel you need me. I don't understand why you are so scared and It kills me not being able to find a solution to it."

"I'm scared, Damiano. All these feelings are just too new to me. You, are to new to me. I was your fucking groupie for god's sake. Me starting to something only with you would be awkward. We can't do this to them."

"We accepted Ethan and Thomas. They have to accept us too."

"I love you Damiano," I said. I even couldn't believe I had found the courage. " I love you but I love her too."

I said. What I feel for them was too different from each other. I could understand it, but thought of losing Vic was also too scary.

"June I can't decide on how you feel. But I feel like you can't separate these from each other. Sexual attraction, romantic love and friendship love are all three different things. Look at Vic and I, we have sexual chemistry, I love her as a friend but I'm not attracted to her romantically. Look at Ethan, Thomas and you. You all have sexual chemistry for god's sake, but you can't tell me you don't love them either. So why are they dating each other rather than you? It's because they are romantically attracted to each other.

In order for a relationship to work, you need all three. Any of the two is never enough.

So June, can you look me in the eye and tell me that you are not romantically attracted to me and you are to her, or she is to you in that matter? Because I know I have all the three necessary feelings towards you."

What he said had confused me so much. But I knew my answer. I glanced away. This was me agreeing with what he said. That I was in deed in love with him, in a different way. I leaned towards him and gave him a kiss. I pulled away before it went too
far.

"What happens next?" I asked. This meant that I was agreeing to a future together. He understood that.

"I wanna be your slave and I wanna be your master." He replied.

We were again, back to lyrics.

"Only if you are mine too," I said, reminding us that night. That first night.

"For your love I'll do whatever you want." he said. I looked into his eyes. I could see excitement and happiness, which I was sure he could see the same thing in my eyes too.

I moved next to him in bed. Holding him in my arms now. If the song game he wanted to play, I could play it.

"Ma la strada è più dura quando stai puntando al cielo." I said.

But the road is tougher when you're aiming for the sky

I felt him giving me a kiss on top of my head and heard him breath my scent in.

"June, is this real? I let you run away twice. I can't bear to letting you go for the third time."

I kissed his addam's apple.

"I love you Damiano. I promise to do my best to be Marlena." I said, implying that I wasn't going to run away.

Not this time.

I felt his heart beat faster under my head.

"I love you June." he said. This was unbelievable. But this was all i needed.

*
THIS CHAPTER WAS TOO MUCH I-