number 45: marks

The fucking multimedia...

I just want to say I love everyone in Maneskin Whore gc and that's it.

Enjoy,

Content warning: needles

I felt Ethan walked near me and hold my hand.

"June," he whispered in order not to be heard by Damiano who was walking on my left. He frowned at us to see what we were up to.

"Yeah?" I responded. He looked at my eyes worriedly. His eyes were wide open like a confused child.

"I'm scared of needles." he curled his lips. I looked at his eyes to see if he were serious. I realized he was when I saw the fear passing through. I tried not to laugh, he definitely didn't need that currently.

"It'll be all right," I said whispering. I didn't want Damiano to hear either because he for sure would tease Ethan.

He looked at me as if he needed more assurance. I smiled at him, trying to give him courage. He left appreciatedly when Thomas called his name. Once he left, Damiano asked me what was all that about but I kept my mouth shut. He didn't push it too hard and changed the topic,

"You still haven't told me what you are getting done."

I shrugged. All this had happened when Vic got Damiano a tattoo appointment as a present. With a sudden decision, we all had decided to get tattoos on the same day. We were all going to get a minimal full moon right behind our ears. Moonlight. Maneskin. To always hear their songs even when we weren't.

Other than that, we also decided to get more tattoos because one was never enough. I knew exactly what I wanted to get but I hadn't told him yet.

"I'll get the lyrics of the last song. The Curse, The Cure, Both were in her. to my left thigh."

I knew how he liked to get things written on his body. But the way he had chose the song he wrote for me was pretty dope honestly. I was trying to hide how happy I was not to give him a head but in truth I was pretty thrilled.

We entered the tattoo studio after everyone. Vic and Thomas were the first ones in line. Victoria was going to get the lovers tarot card with skeletons on her inner-upper arm. It wasn't too big but it was easily visible for sure.

Thomas got a little guitar pick and drumsticks side to side. This was adorable. Even if they weren't together anymore one day- which hurt me even to think about it and I don't believe it would happen- this tattoo were going to be reminder to all the great memories they shared as a group and as a couple.

They started Damiano's tattoo as one of the two artists was finished with Thomas. Vic's were going to take longer than the rest of us so one of the artists was occupied with her. I watched Damiano got the lyrics to his thigh. He looked peaceful just laying on the stretcher. When both the moon and lyrics were done he sat down. He looked at the tattoo artist and to me.

"Can she draw something on me too?" he asked which I so was not expecting. "What the fuck? I cannot." I said.

I liked the idea but it was too much of a responsibility. I couldn't even draw a straight line on paper WITH ruler. How could I possibly draw something permanent with needles on his bare skin.

"It's not allowed." the tattoo artist simply said. Damiano didn't look like he was about to give it up. He talked regarding the both of us.

"C'me on! Look at me. I look like a child's drawing book for god's sake. What's the worst thing that can happen," He turned only to me now, "I want your mark on me."