number 15: time

multimedia: I'm fucking in love with this picture GOD LOOK AT HIM

Hi everyone! I'm back with yet another chapter. I got such great feedbacks and you can't even imagine how motivated it makes me to write. This is my first time publishing something I wrote online and I get so happy when I know people actually enjoy it.

So I want to thank everyone for +2K reads. I can't believe how fast the number changes.

Question of the chapter: What do you thing Måneskin members smell like :d I thought a lot about it while writing the chapter.

Enjoy,

*

I opened my eyes probably during noon. I'd went to sleep too late to say goodbye to them. Since we'd had sex in Damiano's bed and only his sheets were undone, I'd spent the night in his bed. I opened my eyes, breathing his scent.

He smelled expensive. That probably was the best way to describe the way he smelled. It was the perfect combination of his expensive cigarette, cologne and shampoo. It was a fresh scent that wasn't too much but It was still self evident enough to make itself be recognized wherever you went. (W.N: I don't want to die before smelling him for god's sake)

I took my time before leaving the bed. Knowing that I was alone in the huge house was making me not go go out.

Time was a weird concept. Sometimes a minute was all you needed. But sometimes, even an hour was not enough.

For me, the last year had went by so fast. But the next month, seemed like forever.  Maybe I was over-exaggerating the whole situation. It was nothing I could help. 

I'd learned to live in this country with them. They had became my house. My shelter. And without them I felt the city I'd been living in for a year had became a stranger to me. I didn't know what to do when they weren't around. But I was willing to learn. I had to be willing to learn. For my own good.

I got out of bed and made it, knowing it would stay untouched for the next month. They'd gotten the house cleaned two days ago. And they were going to get it cleaned before their arrival. The house was clean. Clean and empty.

After I made the bed, I picked up my clothes from the floor and wore them. I wanted to feel their presence with me throughout the day so I used some of Damiano's makeup that he'd left here to put on make up in their style. I finally put on my doc Martens before leaving his room. 

I went to the living room and put one of their vinyls, hoping hearing their voices would make me feel like they're here. I went to all of their rooms and closed their doors. I decided to have my breakfast here. They didn't had any plants or anything for me to come and water regularly and they'd taken their dog Chilli with them so there was no point of me to come back to this house in the next month. Or to any of their houses. I didn't had the keys of their personal apartments but they'd left them just in case.

I looked at the fridge. It was pretty empty. That was normal considering they barely cooked anything. I knew that Damiano was such a great cook but he only cooked sometimes for fun. He was too busy to cook three meals a day. And they had money to order every meal so they really didn't need to cook at all. 

Luckily I found bread and made myself a cinnamon toast. I went to the living room to lay on the couch while eating my breakfast. I found myself singing along with the vinyl.

After a couple of hours in their house, I finally left to go to my apartment. When I arrived, first thing I did was to check my e-mails. And here it was. The mail that I needed to approve in order for my enrollment to the program. I stopped a minute before doing anything.

I wanted to call them and ask for their ideas but I was pretty sure they were still at the plane. I knew they would tell me to do whatever that was the best. Doing this would be the signature. It would make it official that I was actually settling in Italy. I knew this was what I wanted but taking a official step about it hat frightened me for some reason.

But I went for it. I approved the mail and sent it back.

*

I spent rest of the night doing this and that. I'd learned that Måneskin had arrived to the US via news. It was quite a big deal as I thought beforehand. Winning a continent-wide competition was also coming with international recognization (W.N: guys I'm serious though. Lets gatekeep them from Americans)

I once again decided that I'd made right decision by not going. They deserved to be known because of their talent. Not some paparazzi drama or false accusations like that drug thing. 

I had looked up online for the news for an hour or so when I got a text.  We never needed a group chat before but they'd opened one for this month because they thought it would made communication easier. I still couldn't believe I was someone that they actually wanted to keep in touch and not just have sex. 

I was their groupie after all.

Text was from Vic. She had let me know they had arrived to the hotel and they were sad I wasn't with them. All the others sent messages agreeing her. I wished them a happy day and said goodnight. After that night I needed a good nights rest.

*

*

I'm pissed at June for being over dramatic. Girl chill a little wtf. Though she has a point. I've never met them and I miss them so I don't know how would I survive if I were June lmao.

Also I'm sorry if it was boring to read a chapter without the members. It was needed for the plot. I promise this situation won't take long.