Chapter 10 - I thought we already said our goodbyes

---

I was sifting through Netflix trying to find something to binge watch. I nearly fell off of my bed when I heard a loud tapping on my window. I quickly turned to the large glass doors that lead out to my balcony. Peter was standing outside in his Spider-Man suit. He then lifted up a large wicker basket and pointed to it frantically.

I rolled my eyes at him and pushed myself off of my bed. Making my way over to the doors I yanked them both open.

"What are you doing here Parker?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him slightly. "I thought we already said our goodbyes."

"We did, but I came to convince you to not say goodbye ever again." He told me making me sigh.

"I knew you didn't seen clingy enough." I mumbled under my breath.

"And I also realised that we never got to go to our Homecoming. Well, not really..." He trailed off with a small laugh.

"Really? I swear I was there." I said sarcastically tapping my chin. "Yeah, Pete, I know. I saved your ass." I reminded him.

"I saved yours first." He sassed back at me.

"Fine, that's fair."

"Can I use your bathroom?" He asked sheepishly.

"Sure, I guess." I answered moving aside so he could walk into my room. He quickly jogged across it and closed the bathroom door behind him.

I rolled my eyes at the closed door, huffing out a laugh. I flopped back down onto my bed, continuing to scroll through the abundance of options on Netflix.

After a few minutes Peter edged the bathroom door back open, making me look in the direction.

"Can you close your eyes..?"

"Uh... No!" I basically yelled sitting up. "Why would I do that! It kinda sounds like you're gonna kill me..."

"I'm not gonna kill you. Now just close your eyes." He insisted. I groaned out and rolled my eyes again before inevitably sealing them shut. There was a few footsteps around my room, feeling his presence in front of me I cocked an eyebrow. "You can open your eyes now."

I slowly inched my eyes open, my jaw faltering a little at the sight in front of me. Peter was standing in front of my bed in a nice suit holding a flower in a box aka a corsage. I frowned my brows at him a little confused.

"Happy Homecoming." He said sheepishly making me chuckle.

"This is insane. You want us to have our own little Homecoming in my room?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yep, now go put on your dress." He said motioning to my bathroom. I just laughed at him.

"You mean the dress that got ripped?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Just... go find something." He whined grabbing my arm and pulling me off of my bed. I shifted through my wardrobe trying to find anything that I could pass as a prom dress. I crinkled my nose as nothing peaked my interest. I hummed as I scanned over the last dress up and down, why not?

I shrugged and pulled it off the rail before slipping into the bathroom. I quickly changed into the dress, looking the dress up and down in the mirror. I swept it once sighing a little at it, it was nothing compared to my other dress but it was decent.