pranks because i love you and because views are cool

A lot of things brought chaos to the lives of members of the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency. Enemy organisations such as the Guild, the Rats and the Decay of Angels, for example. But that was to be expected. The person behind that huge mess was a ridiculous Russian named Fyodor, who could, in all honesty, be mistaken for Dazai's twin. The two of them looked very similar, and had the same annoying, evil genius brain.

But that's not the point. The point is that the next thing to bring chaos into the lives of the innocent people of Yokohama was surprisingly a new mobile app that had been introduced to Japan recently. It was actually a Chinese app, known as TikTok. The purpose of the app was so socialise by posting short videos. 

Chuuya had heard of the app; because honestly who hasn't? It had been introduced to the States months ago, and the Mafia's affiliates in the powerful country knew and spoke of the app often. In fact, the Knight Commander of the Order of the Clock Tower, Agatha Christie, spoke highly of the app, saying that it was one of the very few things she didn't easily get bored of, and which provided her with supposedly endless entertainment.

So, when the app was introduced in Japan, Chuuya had been informed of this amazing development by one of his indirect subordinates, Higuchi Ichiyo. The blonde haired woman hurried over to the executive's office one wonderful morning, and entered after being asked to do so.

She announced, "Chuuya-san, the app TikTok is finally available for download in Japan!"

Chuuya, who was going through his to-do list for the day, looked up with interest, "TikTok, you say? Did you download it already?"

Higuchi blushed lightly, "Yes, sir. I will not be posting anything, though."

Chuuya joked, "Maybe I should make an account and start posting videos. Be a TikToker, I believe the term is."

Higuchi's eyes developed an excited gleam, "Chuuya-san, you absolutely should! I'm sure you'll be very popular!"

Chuuya just hummed, "I'll think about it."

Fast forward a few hours later, and Nakahara Chuuya, the most powerful man in the Port Mafia and in Yokohama, was making TikToks in his office. The civilians didn't know of him, and he was careful not to post any information which was not already public to the Yokohama Underworld. 

He set his handle as '@wineandhats' and his display name as just 'chuuya'. 

In accordance to his impeccable humour, his first TikTok was one with the audio "I'm not gonna do it, girl, I'm just thinking about it." Two heartbeats later, "I did it." And of course, it was about him thinking of making a TikTok account and finally doing it. And that was pretty much the beginning of Chuuya's Chaotic Reign over TikTok.

Because the executive was really pretty and funny, he quickly got popular on the media app, and gained a fanbase of a million followers within just a month. If it were anybody else working in the Mafia, they would probably be scared of being a prominent social media figure. But this was Chuuya, and he could kill somebody with his bare hands in his sleep. So, he didn't really think he had anything to worry about. 

His TikTok page housed an assortment of different videos. He often included Higuchi, who was always excited, in his videos, and Black Lizard, who were all confused but had varied reactions. Gin agreed to be in a TikTok if her brother did it too, and that's how they came to be known as "Chuuya's anti-social friends" to his fans. Hirotsu didn't understand technology but just stood there as Tachihara and Chuuya told him about different trends in the video.

Tachihara, self-proclaimed to be Chuuya's coolest collaborator, did all the TikTok dances with him. It was insanely funny; a Black Lizard member dancing to 'Elsa's Wildest Dreams' along with a Mafia Executive.