whole world, in my living room

A/N: Based on the song 'Everywhere I'm Goin' by Maddie and Tae'. 

-

Ooh, hot like the Phoenix sun, y'all

Ooh, I'm fallin' like a Denver snow fall

-

From: nakaharachuuya$business.com

To: nakaharaosamu$business.com

Subject: random email pt. 1

Attachment: everywhereimgoing.mp3

Here I am, hiding out in our old shared office, writing a random ass email because I apparently have nothing better to do. See, it appears that away but there's no fucking way that's true. Ane-san is looking for me as I write this, you know? I'm risking being faced with her wrath by missing out on yet another meeting for the sole purpose of writing shitty emails to you. You better appreciate this, damn it.

Anyway. You know Higuchi? I mean, of course you know her. But what you might not know is, her personal playlist is actually really cute?? A majority of her favourite songs are gross, sappy love songs apparently. But isn't that so cute!! 

She sent me the link to her playlist (after much morally okay persuasion, of course. I didn't threaten to get her fired if she refused to send me the link. Why the fuck would you think I did something as awful as that?!)

But this one song on her playlist really stuck out to me, you see? It's called "Everywhere I'm Goin'" by 'Maddie and Tae'. Never heard of them? Yeah, me neither. Higuchi says they are this duo of country artists. Very tangy accent and very cute people, she said.

Actually, what would it be like if me and you had a musical duo?! GASP. I like to think we'd be into making pop or soft-pop. What do you think?? That's so brilliant wtf. Fr, we should like quit our jobs tomorrow and make a musical duo. Who needs the mafia and a bunch of detectives anyway, right? We can even name our duo 'Double Black'! Think about it at least, damn.

Right, getting a little too side-tracked here. I will now present you with all my favourite lyrics from that song I just mentioned. Yes, the one called 'Everywhere I'm Goin'.' There's no letter 'g' in the song title, mind you. It's country slang to miss out consonants, maybe? 

I don't know. But anyways, here we go!

Whole world in my living room
It's all you, babe
If I could paint paradise
It'd be you, it's all you, babe
Every red pin on the map I'm holding
You're everywhere I've been and everywhere I'm goin'
From backwoods to the neon glowin'
You're everywhere I've been
And everywhere I'm goin'

Tell me that's not the grossest, cutest shit you've ever heard. I dare you to lie to my face right now. I'm actually disgusted by how I had to stop my paperwork and pause the song to think about cursed, shitty fish self. Because well, it's true. What the lyrics say. It's true, alright?

Whole world in my living room (it's all you, babe)

Moving on to the next one...

He's my one-way outta town
Even sitting shotgun riding around
Feels like an East Coast, coastline drive
He's a take-my-breath like a Paris sunset
Takes my heart where it hasn't been yet

Hmm, I'm not quite sure what that's supposed to mean. But it does sound super gross and romantic, so let's roll with it. I agree with the last line though. Maybe. Kinda? Probably. Ugh shut up. You're just a shitty mackerel fish bastard anyway. I hate you so much.