100 percent chance

The barrage of footsteps on the ceiling were absolutely deafening.

The door to mafia executive, Nakahara Chuuya's office was tightly shut, and yet one of the Port Mafia's high ranked sub-unit groups were standing in front of the door, patiently in wait. The infamous Black Lizard group got here a while ago, accidentally summoned by the sound of strange footsteps.

Despite how actually heavy the door to the executive's office was, and how it never failed to keep all the occurring noises inside those certain four walls, the very obvious sounds of feet anxiously pressing against the floor were unmistakable. 

Well, the ceiling, in this case.

Usually, one would definitely not be able to imagine a person pacing anxiously on the ceiling. And as for the footsteps to be loud enough to reach ears hundreds of feet afar, and through a large door made of bulletproof metal? Wasn't that just absolutely impossible?

But well, it was common knowledge that Nakahara Chuuya was gravity manipulator. He, uh, tended to put a little more weight into his pacing when he was extra nervous, or anxious. Which was a rare occurrence in the first place. Out of all the people standing outside his door right now, nobody had ever heard such nuances of his footsteps before.

It was safe to say that, between the Black Lizard duo and Higuchi, they were thoroughly confused. And it only ever got worse when three minutes later, Akutagawa walked in with the Armed Detective Agency's doctor in tow. 

Yosano nodded at them brightly, "Good morning, losers."

For just a second, the Port Mafia members stared at her in aghast confusion, before turning to their superior for an explanation. After all, even though the Mafia was in truce with the Agency, wasn't it weird for one of the Agency's to show up unannounced?

Coughing lightly, Akutagawa gave the highly sought response, "She's here to see Chuuya-san."

It was that specific sentence that spurred his co-workers into action. Very nervously, Higuchi whispered to the doctor, "Yosano-sensei, welcome! But, I really don't think this is the right time to see Chuuya-san."

With raised eyebrows, the Mafia's Rabid Dog inquired, "Why so?"

The Black Lizard's Tachihara finally decided that it would be appropriate for him to join the conversation, "Can't you hear all that pacing going on in his office? And it's so obviously on the ceiling too."

Higuchi nodded anxiously, "The floors don't sound like that."

Tachihara elaborated, "Chuuya-san is probably a little anxious if he's pacing that loudly on the ceiling."

Next to him, his partner whispered something to him, which got translated by him immediately, "Maybe more than 'a little', Gin says."

Akutagawa considered that for a few seconds, before turning to their guest, "Maybe you should come back another time."

A very amused look to her face, Yosano snorted, "Don't worry so much. I'm here because he asked me to come, alright? It'll be fine."

Obviously unconvinced still, Higuchi asked hesitantly, "Are you sure? Are you sure sure?"

Yosano scoffed this time, "Relax. Why are you guys so scared anyway? Isn't Nakahara super nice?"

Akutagawa coughed, "We respect him a lot."

Naturally, a response like that attracted an incredulous look from his sister, who seemed to, ah, disapprove of his answering methods. However, that went completely ignored as Tachihara took it upon himself to answer properly, "Ah. It's not that we're scared of him per se. It's just that..."