ice cream because why not, methinks

Chuuya wasn't having a very good day.

First, a certain bandage-wasting device turned off his alarm, making me late to a meeting with Kouyou. The literal executive. Chuuya had woken up in panic, an hour after the time he was supposed to meet Kouyou, fully aware that he was as good as dead today.

Secondly, when he finally made it to work, he had been assigned to a training mission. So, he took some of the new Mafia recruits on a mission with him. All they were asked to do was just observe Chuuya in his element, but no, they had the miraculous skills to fuck up something that simple.

So, Chuuya had to spend an extra two hours at the mission site cleaning up their messes. Not that he would admit it out loud, but he couldn't help but think how the mission would have been at least a little fun and interesting if that bastard was there with him. 

Dazai would probably sit around and be useless as Chuuya did everything by himself, but that would still be okay. Better than being stuck at the stupid mission site with a bunch of rookies who managed to fuck up the simplest task of observation. It was ridiculous, really.

Plus, Chuuya was sort of used to doing missions with Dazai, damn it. Who does Mori think he is, sending the two of them on separate missions?! Well. He's the Port Mafia boss, but who the fuck cares? Chuuya hasn't seen Dazai in like four days, and he's cranky.

A week ago, Mori informed Dazai that he would be going on a solo mission indefinitely. Indefinitely. And the waste of bandages wasn't allowed to have a phone on him during the mission. So, not only had Chuuya not seen him for four days, he doesn't even know if the asshole is still alive.

Knowing him, he probably tried to commit suicide wherever he was, claiming, "But Chuuya! I had to try the difference suicide spots in new city!"

Chuuya wasn't worried, okay! He would be very happy if the bastard died. He'd be very relieved. He certainly wouldn't be sad or drink himself to the verge of alcoholism. Definitely not. Couldn't be him.

But. Fuck. He missed that asshole. And he wanted him back here, okay?! Just so he can kill him himself! That's it. Ugh. Everything was so shitty. 

Chuuya was so used to having Dazai constantly around; it was weird to be left alone now. How stupid is that? At first, when Dazai left, Chuuya had been excited. He'd finally get time to himself! He'd be able to do anything and everything without a fucking beanpole draped all over his body. And he'd be able to sleep in a full sized bed without a bastard snuggling up to him. It would be great!

But it's been four days, and Chuuya was willing to give all his newfound luxuries up; not that they seemed like luxuries anymore. He found out on the very first night alone that he couldn't sleep as peacefully without a specific someone curled up next to him. Honestly, this is so stupid. How did his life come to this, damn it?!

Anyway. Thinking about it won't do in good, Chuuya decided.

So, presently, he was in a park a bit away from the Mafia building, sitting on the swings, kicking his feet to and fro lightly. Obviously, he could comfortably swing with his ability, but that would be boring. Besides, he didn't really have any energy to call upon his stupid ability after his equally stupid day.

He wasn't sure how long it had been when he felt a pair of fingers tap onto his shoulder.

He growled instinctively, without turning around, "Leave me the fuck alone, whoever you are. I'm not in the mood."

A very familiar whiny voice rung out, "Uwah! How mean, Chuuya! Is that how you treat your partner?"

Chuuya jumped to his feet, not even a millisecond later, "Dazai?!"