Konoha Retrieval Pt.6

"Who the hell is that guy?" Naruto asked with baited breath as the hairs on his skin stuck up as if they were alive. He was beginning to feel goosebumps all around his body at the sight of this strange looking man before him. His teammates weren't looking any better, even Shino felt unnerved.

"Naruto get away from him! He's dangerous!" Kurama yelled, shaking his Jinchuriki from his stupor. This was an Otsutsuki no doubt and the why he was here wasn't what he was focused on at the moment. He knew that Naruto was nowhere near the strength where he would be able to lend enough chakra to defeat this foe.

His Jinchurki was stubborn however. "Who the hell are you!" Naruto yelled out, fist balled and clenched before him. But the man before him only kept up a grin. He lifted a hand and everyone below him tensed. He could only smirk at their r reaction.

"W-who is that guy?" Sakura murmured, fear welling inside her. Her whole body was giving her danger signals, telling her to run, but like everyone else she remained rooted in place. The fear of what she would look like to the others far outweighing the fear she had. For now, at least.

A red fishing rod made of entirely of chakra materialized in his hand and he took a single step forward. "I suppose you won't give me what I want without a fight."

His words were enough to send chills down the spines of everyone but composure was kept up quite well, even by weaker members of the large team. Naruto's eyes widened when the Nine Tails' chakra began invading his system. A massive amount of chakra began leaking from the Jinchuriki before it bursted out all at once, almost strong enough to knock everyone around him to their feet. They were currently looking at him with various forms of shocks and even he wondered what was going on.

Kurama knew his Jinchuriki would not be running away, despite his warning. He decided to give Naruto as much as chakra as his body could handle at the moment so Kurama would be able to help him on the inside. The seal was still strong which made it impossible for him to take over his host to fight for him. This was the best he could do for now.

Naruto gave a loud roar as his body was being powered by one tail of the Kyuubi's chakra.

'It's just like that time.' Neji thought, realizing what this form was from what he was seeing. It was even more powerful than when they had clashed.

Without warning Naruto leaped off the tree with enough speed and force to throw the others to the ground as he speed towards the strange looking man before him. He only smirked when Naruto had almost got close enough to bite him, his pole coming in between the two. Naruto glared intensely as his newly grown fangs wore on the pole.

"Such good chakra. I'll be taking it now." Flicking his wrist, he took almost all of Naruto's chakra he had been given in an instant as well is they boy's own chakra. He felt unconscious almost immediately and would've fallen if the red chakra pole hadn't been swung to catch him. It wrapped around him to keep him safe from falling to the ground.

"Naruto!" Sakura shrieked, seeing her teammate in danger.

Neji was the first to get out of his stupor and rushed to save Naruto but he was pulled away from him and Neji had to block on oncoming kick that would've likely taken him out of commission. He was sent skidding along the ground and noticed that his attack had awoken some of his team members. Tenten, Shino, and Hinata rushed in before he followed suit.

Urashiki smirked as he set Naruto down on a branch to keep him away from the battle. "I suppose I could play with you fools a bit." He swiped his pole to the side, smacking Kunai and Shuriken that was aimed at him by Tenten away before a swarm of bugs flew for him. He gathered chakra from what he stole from Naruto and sent it in a wave, completely destroying the insects.