Sustain

Shock and panic was the only emotions that Minato could feel as he knelt over his wife, trying to sense of he could feel any of the Nine-Tails' chakra. He was anxious as he carefully watched the seal on her abdomen for any type of change.

Nothing changed and he decided to act, stepping away briefly and preforming a couple of seals. "Summoning Jutsu!" He yelled, slamming his palm on the floor beside his wife. Chakra caused seals to spread beneath him and, in an instant, a puff of smoke erupted the room and clouded his vision.

When it cleared two frogs had emerged. He was about to say a greeting when one hit him over the head. And it hurt a lot. Minato clenched his aching head tightly as he grunted in pain.

"We were in the middle of dinner, Minato-boy!" The one with with a grey cloak yelled, glaring in annoyance at the blonde.

"Im sorry to interrupt your evening, Master Fukusaku." Minato said, running his head as the ache had calmed a bit. "But please do me a favor. Can you reverse summon Jiraiya-sensei for me?"

"Minato, whats going on with Kushina?!" Shima found herself asking without thinking, seeing the unconscious form of the redhead Jinchuriki and the seal holding the beast back in full view.

"I don't know." The Speedster admitted in a small panic. "She suddenly collapsed without warning and I can feel the Nine Tails' chakra slipping through the seal. I was wondering if you know anything about what's happening."

"I don't see a problem with the seal itself." Fukusaku said after a brief but detailed inspection of the seal. It looked completely normal to him and while he felt the Nine Tails' chakra slipping through the seal it was minute at best and it would cause no harm by his observation.

He told Minato as much, adding on the fact that he was being a bit hasty in calling them. If nothing was wrong with the seal then the Nine Tails would stay safety secure in the seal. At this, Minato to sighed in relief and felt the tension leave his body but the worry hadn't.

He had asked Fukusaku if he knew the cause of it but was disappointed when the Sage could offer no insight. He could only tell him that it would be best to bring the Jinchuriki to the hospital for any other problems unrelated to the seal and notify Biwako incase she knew anything. Minato nodded at the advice, intent on following and the two frogs left in a puff of smoke.

The prodigy of the Leaf had fixed Kushina's clothing before grabbing onto her and teleporting to the lobby of the Konoha General Hospital.

XxX

Kakashi had first expected to just be able to walk into the Uchiha District because of his teammates affiliation and even more so because of recent events. He decided he would bring his problems directly towards the Uchiha Clan Leader himself but the task was made more difficult when he was denied at the entrance. For some reason, the Uchiha thought they could control who could and couldn't enter this part of the Village and Kakashi found them more annoying than Obito could ever be. Maybe it was a Uchiha thing, to annoy him to the grave.

Confrontation was soon to start when the 'guards' got a bit more aggressive in when they tried to physically escort the newly promoted Jounin out of their way. It was only because of Rin's timely entrance that a fight hadn't escalated but words on both sides had been exchanged between each other.

Rin had been able to somewhat sedate her Jounin teammate and tried to negotiate with the irritable Uchiha to no success. She concluded they wouldn't let them in when they continued to insult her and turned their noses up at her in superiority. Surprisingly she found herself mad but deemed it necessary to keep it to herself. It wouldn't look good to stoop to their level when she had just spoken to Kakashi about that exact thing.