Obito vs Kakashi! A seed of hope sprouts!

In once single instant, two individuals of amazing power clashed. One a revered Shinobi of Konoha, haunted by the actions he committed in the past while the other was another revered ninja of Konoha, one who's had his own hardships and failures. Their physical bodies not only clashed but their memories, their feelings, and their hardships.

They both wielded Kunai and the scraped and clanged  from hitting each other as blurs of chakra shot through the forest. They had been fighting so fast that they had gone of several hundreds of miles from their original fighting place. The fighting was so intense that they had barely landed in the ground and most of the fight was spent in the air, despite the fact that neither of them could fly.

Finally, they separated, landing in crouches after skidding along the forest floor.

But it didn't last long and Kakashi was the first to act. He charged electricity into two Kunai and launched them at Obito.

'This again?' He thought but, to his surprise, the Kunai split to opposite ends of each other and on the sides of Obito.

Obito quickly glances at both of them with his enhanced eyes just as their true purpose began to start. Electricity surges from each Kunai but Obito was already in the air; his Sharingan already feed him what was going on before hand. More lightning shoots out of the Kunai and Obito notices that it was going to miss him, but not accidentally.

'A trap!' He realizes in surprise and astonishment but it is too late and lighting begins to zip around him as he hits the ground. When it finished it former a large cage of deadly lightning that; from what Obito could see had a tremendous amount of chakra in.

He hadn't expect a technique like this to come from Kakashi.

A smirk found it's way onto his face and he former the ram seal. His own chakra began to flare and Kakashi sensed that as he rushed forward.

"You won't escape!" He declares, a Chidori forming in his hand as Obito had begun to move forward and Kakashi knew he was going to slip through his technique.

'Anakusha!''

A human sized, black portal opened up like a vortex. This was the ultimate technique that Kakashi possessed which allowed him to connect himself to space all around someone. A similar portal opened behind Obito who was close to the lightning cage.

'Lighting Hound!'

The technique in Kakashi's palm changes and he lets loose a beast made of pure lightning, that rushed through the portal and began to come on the other side of the portal as Obito was only centimeters of touching the lightning cage.

Kakashi let's his portal close and performs another Chidori just as Obito's hand finally reached his cage and began to slip through.

'He knows the weakness to my power.' Obito realizes, slipping more out of the cage as Kakashi appeared in front of him with a Chidori in hand. 'But he's too late!'

Obito slips through the cage and the lightning hits it head on, causing it to fade away.

'Dammit, my timing is off!' Kakashi realized as Obito slips through his body. They both skid to a halt and Kakashi cancels all of his remaining techniques and turns back to face Kakashi while Obito did the same.

"That was a good attempt Kakashi." Obito praises, clapping slowly in a mocking fashion. Kakashi keeps his cool, despite himself. Kakashi knew that it was his timing that had saved Obito and reviewed his mistake in his head over and over. He was going to make sure he wouldn't make it again.

They stared intently at each other before, in an instant, the clashed again. Kunai in hand, sparks flew between the two and the gritted their teeth, trying to gain leverage over the other. Suddenly, Obito ducked underneath his strike and tried to trip the Copy Ninja by his feet. Kakashi saw this and leapt into the air only to get kicked in the gut hard enough for him to soar through the air 50 meters away. Obito had spun quickly to deliver the kick and Kakashi couldn't counter it.