Reveal

'So, these are the guys that are going around collecting Jinchuriki, huh?' The Kotoamatsukami user notes internally as he studied the appearances of his adversaries. In all honesty, he was thinking of more big and intimidating people but he wasn't going to go easy just because they weren't what he imagined them to be. Every ninja knew not to judge someone's skill by their appearance, though some did it because of arrogance.

That aside, he wondered if any of them was the leader. If he went by sight alone he'd say that it was the guy with multiple Sharingan, but with how the other two disregarded his safety and weren't scared of him, it was safe to say that it wasn't the case at all. But that left the question as to who is the boss? He'd probably get that answered until he won if he won, and even then they might get away, or even more, members could come for backup.

Speaking of backup, he had called Itachi and is sure that he is on his way. But that didn't mean he would get here in time. They need to get the reverse summoning down so that they could summon each other for situations such as these.

"So, you ready to die Uchiha?" Shin taunted, his voice cold and his eyes showing that he could and would go through with his threat. Those facts caused the atmosphere to drop into a tense, crisp silence until—

"HA!"

An explosion erupted under Shisui, surprising him since he didn't sense any chakra coming toward him. However, he was able to escape the explosion with the Body Flicker, though his left foot still got caught in the explosion, injuring him a little bit.

Shisui grunted as he landed on another large branch, his left leg had almost given out from the sudden drop. Realizing that it was the blonde-haired member that caused the explosion in the hideout, he stretched his senses as far as he could without losing how much he could sense. It wasn't like the Byakugan that had 360 degrees of near-perfect vision, but it would be enough for him to see these explosions coming and act accordingly.

A blur from the corner of his eyes catches his attention. Realizing that whatever was coming at him was sharp, he unsheathes his Tantō, using the blade as a sort of shield, blocking to what now seemed like the tail of a scorpion.

Dangerous eyes stared back at him before he heard the man's rasp and deep voice. "Your Shisui the Teleporter, are you not?"

"Yea." The Uchiha answered as he groaned, trying to keep back the scorpion tail whilst thinking about how he was going to deal with the other two.

Before Sasori has a chance to speak again, their conversation, if you'd call it that, was interrupted when Shisui noticed Shin rushing him from above. He used the Body Flicker once more, appearing above the large branch, sticking to the side of the tree just as Shin's fist smashed into the tree, sending both members crashing down.

"Idiot," Shisui mutters as he leaps to another tree. 'I don't know much about their skills yet, only that the one with the Sharingans is strong physically and has a Mangekyō that he knows how to use. One uses highly dangerous explosives, considering that the attack still caught me in the foot despite the fact I was teleporting." But he wasn't worried as he could increase the speed using chakra, but that would take away the whole stealth part of the Jutsu, though he didn't need stealth in a full-on battle.

"No that those guys are out of the way, you can finally witness my art in its true form, hmm." Dozens of clay made insects were launched at the Uchiha just as he jumped off a tree. "HA!" At the call, they all exploded at once, surprising Shisui and rocking the area, blowing dozens of trees away.

Smirking, the S-rank ninja looked down at his explosive work in satisfaction. "True art always prevails, hmm." Suddenly Shisui, in a blur, appeared behind him, a kunai held up in a reverse grip that gave the impression that the wielder was aiming to slice his throat when his opponent would inevitably turn around.