Kannabi Bridge pt.2

Obito froze as he mulled over the question himself. He didn't know what he did he just thought that he would be healing Kakashi.

Taiseki the Iwa nin looked around at the smoke around him before smirking. "We'll use this smoke to our advantage. Camouflage Jutsu." He said as he turned invisible to the naked eye.

He ran up behind a distracted Obito as he readied his Kunai to kill. Kakashi seeing the chakra of the hidden shinobi reacted as he leaped over Obito and stabbed the Iwa Jounin. Kakashi glared intensely at the Jounin. "I won't let you hurt my friends anymore." He said before the Jounin dropped dead before him.

Obito with his Sharingan active turned to look at Kakashi before smiling. "Obito I'll take the lead back me up." He said as he took out his white light blade and charged at the Jounin.

Kakashi leaps at Kakkō bringing his blade down on the Jounin. The Jounin blocks with his blade and pushes Kakashi back as Obito leaped in the air and tried kicking the Jounin on the side of his head. The Jounin did a handstand backflip and kicked at Obito as he blocked. The kick sent Obito back but Kakashi soon took his place and deflected the blade sent his way.

Pushing the blade to his side he jumped over the other blade and tried striking the Jounin but the Jounin again deflected his strike while airborne and sent his own. Kakashi sidestepped it and jumped back as another strike followed. Obito jumped in with a Kunai in hand and swung at the Jounin as he deflected both strikes and extended his arms in an attempt to cut his throat. Obito leaned back as the blades went past his face.

Kakashi jumped in the air and prepared to strike the Iwa nin. The Iwa nin smirked as he brought his arms back to strike Kakashi. Obito predicting Kakkō's movements put his legs on both sides of the enemy nin's arm as Kakashi sliced his shoulder with his blade.

Both Konoha nin leaped away as the shinobi almost fell to the ground. "You... you little brats," Kakkō yelled in anguish as he charged at Kakashi. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu," Obito yelled as he released a medium-sized fireball from behind Kakkō.

The fireball hit Kakkō stopping him from moving as pain seared through his body. "Kakashi sync with me!" Obito yelled as he pulled a Kunai and infused fire on it. Kakashi didn't say anything as he charged up his newly mastered Chidori. They both rushed the Iwa Jounin and struck him sending fire and lightning through his body until he fell on the ground dead.

Kakashi and Obito both ran to Rin's slumped body. "Release," Kakashi muttered as soon as they reached her. Her eyes immediately opened as she looked at both of them. She looked at Kakashi and went wide eye. "Kakashi your eye, what happened?"

"I don't know myself self but right now we need to get out of here." He said as he got up from his crouch position and extended his arm towards Rin. Rin used his hands to get up while Obito also got up happy that none of his teammates were hurt.

"You saved the hostage but let your guard down," A voice said making them all turn to it. Dammit, Obito wasn't paying attention and if he did he would've to sense them before they got here. "Die you leaf brats. Earth Style: Rock Breaker!" The Iwa nin yelled as they left the cave and rocks all around team 7 started to fall.

"Run for the exit!" Kakashi yelled as they all started running out of the cave. Obito felt like the rocks were coming down faster than last time and so he had to act fast. He activated his Mangekyō and used Kamui on every rock he saw and ignored the surprised looks of his teammates. Even if they were surprised they kept running as they were almost there.