Uchiha

Red, angry eyes bore into Kakashi's black orbs as his eyes widened in shock. Obito had finally awakened his clan's ultimate Dojutsu. Kakashi couldn't actually believe that the dead last of their generation had, not only activated it but advanced it to its final stage. He didn't know much about the Sharingan, barely anyone outside of the clan did, but even he knew that was impressive.

Wet tears were dripping from those special eyes as Obito's gaze fell to the ground. Kakashi's hand clenched and unclenched over and over as he decided what he would say next.

"Obito—"

"I'm sorry, Kakashi." Obito said, curling up as he was before. He couldn't even control his own Sharingan because how his emotional state caused his chakra to fluctuate wildly.

Confusion etched its way onto the silver-head prodigy's covered face. His voice took on a forceful edge. He was done asking Obito to give him information just to be confused.

"Obito," he gripped his shoulders as hard as he could. "Tell me what's going on! None of us can help if you don't talk!"

"If you wanna help then leave me alone!" Obito yelled, throwing Kakashi to the ground. He calmed down almost as quickly as he got riled up. "Just leave me alone. I need time to think to myself." He turned around and went back to looking at the sky above them.

"Fine." Kakashi got up from the ground, turning around to walk off the stone Hokage face. As he walked away he felt a cold feeling building at the base of his stomach. He didn't know what it was, or what was causing it. Honestly, he felt as if this all was a waste. They should just leave Obito if he was going to continue to act all crazy and refuse help.

He didn't really know how to think either. He wanted to actually help the Uchiha but he just couldn't admit that. Not even to himself. And he knew that was the reason he couldn't get through to Obito. Because he couldn't admit he cared.

He sighed. Now he needed some alone time to think.

XxX

The Uchiha Compound was bustling as usual. Uchiha style sweets being sold to Uchiha and from visitors from other parts of the village. All in all, the day was quite normal and nothing really stuck out of the ordinary.

It was a scene Minato teleported into as he took in his surroundings. Confirming that this was the Uchiha Compound, he took off to where Fugaku did his usual paperwork during the day. Or, well, his house

He and Fugaku weren't the closest of friends but they certainly weren't strangers considering how they'd been in the academy together. He hadn't spoken to Fugaku since the war started because of how different their roles in it were. Mainly Minato having a very active part in it.

Once the Yellow Flash reached the door, he knocked softly but firmly. Seconds later, the door was opened by a long-time friend of Minato. Mikoto Uchiha.

She smiled lightly at seeing him after such a long time. "Hello, Minato. I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?"

Despite the dilemma he was in, Minato managed a small polite smile. He was genuinely happy to see her though. "Hey, Mikoto-Chan. I've been good, well, until recently."

Mikoto's head tilted sideways a bit but she said nothing at the small remark. She steped aside to let him in. "Well, welcome Minato. Come on in. I'm sure you came to see Fugaku."

Minato grew sheepish as an arm went to scratch the back of his head. "Ah, it's not like that Mikoto-Chan. I- just need to talk to him. It's about Obito."

At the mention of the blue and orange wearing ninja, Mikoto smiled lightly. Even if her husband didn't think to highly of him, she was very much different to where she actually liked him. His skills were a bit rough but with some good training she was sure he'd succeed.