The Start Of Naruto

Iruka dragged Naruto in the academy by rope as Naruto was skipping class, playing a prank. "You got to start coming to class, Naruto. Didn't you wanna become Hokage?"

"I do!" Naruto screamed. "But how is sitting in class and reading a book gonna help me."

"It'll help you by sharpening your mind and teaching you the fundamentals of what it is to be a ninja," Iruka answered as they reached the classroom. He opened the door as the room quieted down and came inside dragging a silent Naruto.

Tying him up he started his lesson in hopes of getting Naruto to listen. Naruto wasn't in the slightest. All he wanted was to learn some new awesome Jutsu that would make all of Sasuke's fame his own. That's when he got hit with a small object upside his head.

"Naruto pay attention! You've failed the last final exam and the one before that. You need to start paying attention in class." Iruka reprimands Naruto. But Naruto moved his head to the side unwilling to pay attention.

A vain appeared on Iruka's forehead. "We're going to review the test for the transformation Jutsu." He yelled. "And even if you passed you'll take it again." He told them to know what their complaints would be.

"Sakura Haruno going!" She exclaimed already holding up the handsign. "Transform!" She yelled before a puff of smoke enveloped her. And when it cleared a copy of Iruka was standing there. She turned to look behind her with excitement. "Did you see that Sasuke?" She asked while he just blatantly ignored her.

"Pass," Iruka said as she deactivated the Jutsu while he wrote on his clipboard. "Next up is Sasuke Uchiha."

Sasuke performed it perfectly and without a word got out of the way. "Alright, next is Naruto Uzumaki," Iruka yelled.

Before he stepped up he heard comments from Shikamaru and Ino about him. "Like I care." He told them as he stepped up and placed his hands in the hand signs. "Transform!" He yelled as smoke enveloped him and instead of turning into Iruka he turned into a naked woman who had her intimate parts covered in smoke.

Iruka looked at this shocked before flying back with a stream of blood coming out of his nose. "Hahahaha how's that. I call it my sexy Jutsu."

"Cut the stupid tricks!" Iruka yelled as he looked at Naruto. But outside of the classroom, on top of a tree, Obito laughed as he watched the scene unfold. Naruto seemed to take after his mother personality-wise but looked almost exactly like his father.

After dropping Naruto's and Sasuke's lunches off anonymously, he walked down the street.

X.X.X

Hours Later

Obito took to the forest after hearing that Naruto had stole the Scroll of Sealing. As he ran through Konoha he heard people bad mouthing the boy but kept running as he usually stopped and threatened them. He came to the scene as Iruka was giving Naruto his ninja headband.

After waiting until Naruto left he jumped off the tree he was on and walked up to Iruka. "What happened?" He asked.

"Mizuki tricked Naruto into stealing the scroll and tried to kill him and take it out of the village," Iruka answered looking at the traitor.

Obito walked up to Mizuki and looked him over. "And I'm assuming that Naruto beat him up."

"Yea, he did it with Shadow Clone Jutsu," Iruka told him before Obito looked at him surprised.

"Really?"

"Yep and that's why I named him an official ninja of Konoha," Iruka stated proudly.

Obito turned back to the traitor. "I'll take him in you get some rest Iruka."