The Chance

"Where... am I?" Obito asked, looking around in the white void that seemed endless all around him. He had just sacrificed himself to save Kakashi and his team and awaited hell that would surely come. But now he was here? Where is here? He couldn't tell.

A bright light appeared before him causing him to cover up at the intensity of it. When he removed his hand he saw the Sage of Six Paths floating before him, looking him over.

'Maybe this is where everyone goes before being chosen for hell or heaven.' The Uchiha thought as he looked back at the Sage, waiting for him to speak. He had nothing to say in all honesty.

"Obito Uchiha." The Sage addressed. "Is this the way that you want to end things?"

"What are you on about?" Obito questioned curiously before shaking his head. He didn't care. Just judge him already and throw him in hell. "Forget I asked that; I don't care. Just send me to hell, I'm sure I have others waiting for me."

"What would you do if I were to send you back in time?" The Sage seemed to ignore what he just said and asked him a question.

The Uchiha paused, the question invading his do it already mindset. What all the things he did of course he'd want a restart, who wouldn't. But there was no point in dwelling over his sins. He couldn't change what had happened, how many people he manipulated, controlled, killed, put a hit on. It was just too much wrong deeds.

"Why are you asking me this?" The Uchiha inquired.

"How would you like to go to the past?"

This is my first time writing so tell me what u think. And also I might run out of ideas so any ideas that would make the story more enjoyable comment the and I'll make sure to add it at some point. Until the next chapter. BYE👍