Konoha Retrieval Pt.10

'They're fas-'

Kimimaro hadn't heard he time to finish his thoughts as he narrowly avoided being smashed into the ground by an incoming clone fueled by the Nine-Tails. He had leaped into the air to gain distance, looking down upon the dozen or so clones. 'Amazing.' He complemented. 'So this is the power of the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki.' He landed on the ground in a crouch and his very own Curse Seal began to unleash; black marks began to cover his body and his chakra multiplied.

"Give Sasuke back!" A Naruto bellowed dashing forward, fast enough to create a trail of dust. He had reached Kimimaro quickly and lashed out with a claw but Kimimaro, at the same, lifted his foot and used even more speed to launch the Jinchuriki back.

His eyes widened when a red chakra hand shot out of the crowd at him. He leaned back almost until his head was touching, showing his athleticism and evading being crushed. His eyes widened when he saw that it was just chakra and a sharp bone shot out of his arm. He kept his right foot planted before bouncing off it and slicing through the chakra, landing on his feet in the process.

So he could cut through it. Good.

However, he had no time to celebrate it as many more of the same hands shot at him all at once. He twisted and turned his body, leaping from one place to the the other before running across the grassland; avoiding every single hand that aimed to crush him. It failed however; suddenly he was airborne as a massive hand hand come from underneath the ground he had been standing. This was the first time his face had shown surprise but it didn't last long as he followed the arm that had grabbed him down to its owner.

The clone let out a roar and pulled back he massive arm. Kimimaro shot through the air and was going to be pulled through the ground by the arm; which it had come out of but a bone had shot out of Kimimaro's uncovered fingertips. They were too fast and small for the Jinchuriki to react to and multiple of the fast moving projectiles had went through its body.

Poof. It had been a clone but despite his efforts he was still pulled into the ground.

Multiple Narutos above ground growled in anger, about to follow the bone user before an explosion caught their attention.

Purple smoke rose high into the air and a hint of sinister chakra illuminated the landscape. Slowly, it began to clear; a sinister chuckle emerging from the smoke well before the one causing the noise. Despite his state, Naruto was completely calm; the appearance of his teammate shocking him still.

Sasuke rose his head high, dark blue, almost purple looking spiky hair falling over his shoulder and down his back. His darkened skin complemented his black eyes and he had a big star shaped black marker covering his nose.

This was his Curse Mark at level two.

"Sasuke..." Naruto muttered, still shocked by the feel of his teammate's chakra and his new look. Sasuke turned to his teammate in painfully slow movements and gave him a smirk that would've sent shivers down his spine.

The air between the two seemed to thicken out of nowhere and it seemed Sasuke was about to attack. Naruto was even more shocked when his teammate simply ran off away in the distance; the ground breaking underneath the pressure.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled out before trying to give chase. "Sasuke..."

"Die."

Suddenly, before any of the Narutos could react, long sharp bones penetrated each and every Naruto. The clones popped out of existence almost at the same time, leaving a Naruto covered in a tail of the Nine-Tails' chakra and bleeding heavily from his pierced abdomen. Unbelievable amounts of pain shot through him, and he felt himself almost paralyzed from it. He watched his blood leak of the long bone and grimaced hard when he felt someone close in on him.