Danzo

Kushina Uzumaki was doing what any other wife that wasn't on duty at the time was. Grocery Shopping. She was just about there when she felt Kakashi as he stalked angrily through one of the busiest Konoha streets. She could sense his negative emotions and immediately went to see what was wrong. Kakashi was always in a bad mood depending on how his day went but the way he was now was probably the worst she'd seen him in. She honestly hoped this would be the worst.

For the billionth time, Kushina had repeated the line she first said to Kakashi. First she had said it because she was a bit anxious but now she was saying it because it stuck and bringing him with her was something that had popped in her head before she could properly think. She could give advice though so it wasn't too bad.

"Kakashi, I can't help if you don't tell me what's going on."

And for the billionth time it seemed that the young prodigy had ignored her. He didn't spare her a glance but Kushina could tell that he wanted her by his side in comfort for right now.

'What could I do to get him to open up?'

Seemingly finding his voice, Kakashi muttered carefully. "It's Obito."

Kushina smiled kind-heartedly, walking a bit closer to the boy to let him know that she cared and had her attention. Even though he most likely knew that already.

He struggled to find the right words. "He's...he won't—"

Kushina placed a soft hand on his silver locks. A look of reassurance and patience spreading across her face. "Take your time. I'm not rushing you."

Kakashi nodded slowly and the quiet between them was interrupted by the bustling villagers around them. Is was about 10 minutes until Kakashi felt he had calmed down somewhat enough to talk. Before he could speak they had arrived at the supermarket which switched his focus briefly.

"What are we doing here?"

Kushina chuckled sheepishly, rubbing her head. "Well, I was planning on going shopping and since I saw you I just decided that you should tag along. I was trying to go for a two for one."

"Well let's go." He paused a bit as he started to walk and muttered for only her to hear. "And I'm ready to talk about it."

Normal personality gone, Kushina nodded surely. She knew whatever he had to say was to be taken serious if Kakashi was willing to open up. Even if only a bit.

"I'm all ears." She said sofly and he nodded, content with letting her lead through the store as he formulated what he wanted to say and how he wanted to say it.

Eyes downcast, Kakashi spoke in small murmurs. He didn't know how to start so he just said the first thing he wanted to talk about. "Obito has the Sharingan."

Kushina stopped, looking as if she had seen a headless chicken running around. She turned to Kakashi with that look which basically looked like she was asking are you serious.

He nodded.

"Wow." It looked as if she was very confused all before it turned into a look of barely concealed pride. "I'm speechless."

"Yea," Kakashi agreed in a murmur. "I was too. It surprised me. I wonder if that was why he was acting so strange. I thought he would've been bragging more than anything else."

"Acting?" Kushina questioned. "What do you mean?"

Kakashi studdered, not knowing how to explain his teammates behavior with words. It wasn't something he did well at all but this was a new type of situation with new types of feeling he hadn't felt since his father died.