page 2

The boy is reincarnated as a magic casters only son. "I'll name you John" John was taught magic from his mother and alchemy from his father his uncle taught him blacksmithing. Elsewhere in a different part of the world the most powerful magic caster and the greatest warrior had a daughter who had inherited the gifts from both parents. Unfortunately the parents were being hunted by Demons. They were forced to fight back and were unfortunately outnumbered and they were not only being targeted by the Demons but also by monsters Elementals beastmen and a high ranking military official. They fought against them and found that they were in a losing battle that they would not be able to survive. They still managed to find the strength to win and were unfortunately on deaths door. The daughter had a unique ability that allowed her to draw in the power and skills of the people that had died around her and she was abandoned by her parents in order to protect her from danger and give her a chance to hopefully grow up and have a life. She was taken in by a remote tribe that was separated from the rest of the world. She never saw her parents again. At the age of 3 years old she had found to have great power and might however the thing that she lacked was energy as her energy reserves were far too small and was too slow to recover leaving her as someone who had to end things in three strikes or she would lose.