page 47

Meanwhile Jackson returns to the base and calls out "Emily looks like you've obtained some seriously powerful monsters recently let's fight" Emily her minnions and the monsters from the forest which are her minnions clash agaisnt Jackson . Jackson defeats them all than says "I'm tired sis i'm taking a rest" Jackson goes for a rest in the base Emily says "He is a monster amoung men" One month after they started the journey John Lucy Sarah and Jade as well as the Vampire reach the home of the Vampires. The Vampire says "After one of our clans were killed by a lone man half of all Vampires came together and when our ultimate weapon was killed the other half joined together now our race is united as one force" John says "Cool" That's when the Vampire is killed by an indivual in armour John says "Looks like your the foe I came to beat" Jade pushes ahead of John and says "Go on ahead I have this one" John Lucy and Sarah leave. Jade and the indivual clashed inside the Vampire Base are four billion wounded near dead and four billion fighting while four billion protected the young. The God of  Vampires was fighting an enemy. John says "Let's take this enemy down" John Lucy amd Sarah head out. An extremely powerful enemy blocks them Sarah engages them and says "Move on ahead I got this!" John and Lucy move forward as Sarah and the enemy clashed. Further ahead they run into the next enemy which was far greater than the previous Lucy says "I got this one!" John nods and continues as Lucy and the enemy clashed. Eventually John reaches the most powerful indivual  who says "Mr hero come and die by my blade" John and the enemy clashed.