page 43

Suddenly a vampire rushes over to the group they say "Mr hero please save our people we need your help!" John says "Ok lead the way" Lucy pouts and says "I wanted to spend some more time together though" John says "Who said you can't?" John takes Lucy with them so the Vampire Lucy John Sarah and Jadeleave and head out to save the Vampires. Two days later the dead monsters rise from death by Emily and killed the survivors adding them to her ranks. One night Sarah says "Lucy you need to stop that" Lucy gives a sly smile and says "Why me and John always sleep together" John wakes up and says "What's up Lucy?" Lucy says "Your friend says we should stop sleeping together my love" John says "You can join us if you want there shouldn't be an issue" Lucy clicks her tounge and says "Why John my love we have no need to sleep besides anyone else right?" John says "Why?" Lucy says "It would make me upset if you slept besides other girls do you really want to make me upset my love?" John says "No I don't however" Lucy kisses John on the leips and says "We should sleep alone right my love?" John says "I guess you are right we are just used to sleeping together alone" Later that night when looking for a spot to water the flowers Lucy was attacked by Jade. Jade held Lucy by the neck and says "You manipulated John my one and only you brainwashed him and somehow took control of his mind and for that I have to elimante you" Lucy struggles desprately however Jade was too strong and did not budge an inch she only smiled with insainty.