page 34

Four million are dead one million fatally wounded six million wounded John says "I'm sorry so many of you died maybe if we were quicker they would still be" John stopped amazed because they were all healed brought back from death and fully healed now that their fur and pelt could be used since their predators were gone as a result their healing was able to kick in. The girl says "Mr Hero we should properly tell you about our history" John says "Ok" From anciant times Unicorns exsisted they were peaceful and healing unrivaled however a lone Unicorn defected becoming a fighter instead of a healer. Naturally their body's natural healing abillites were unrivaled compared to other races combineing offense with the greatest healing made them dangerous. Their desendents only continued down the path of warriors and battle overtime losing their race's greatest abillity oof healing. Until a desendent born from the warrior ancestor and a Unicorn of healing caused the bloodline to once again have the Unicorn's healing abillites. Until four thousand years ago when the sole living desendent at that time was exiled. The Unicorn girl says "That's the story of the exiled one" John nods than says "Do you mind If I take some of your resources for frafting as well as the monster corpses?" The Unicorns chant "You cant that is our decsion?" John says "Ok" The enemies of the Unicorns are similar each with it's own aspect to boast about. One with the greatest protective layer to repel physical one for shockwaves one for explosions elementals posion and posion resistence their posion was on a level that left John in a bad spot paralsis resitence gravity resistence and many more John an Sarah had taken the fight to them.