page 54

Than came a ghost that says "Where's the hero my people are in danger?" Sarah says "A ghost needs help this is a real pain" John arrives with Wendy and the other girls he says "Than lets save them" The ghost says "Thank you mr hero" They all leave two days later the Elf's are surrounded on all sides as well as in the air by Dragons as Emily arrives with Jackson and his team. Jackson's team search for new recruits while Jackson clashes with the Elves Jackson easily wins and kills them all allowing Emily to return them as her minnions Max brings out the Elf prisonner Jackson says "You have two options join me or die" The Elf says "Join" Jackson says "Welcome to the team" Emily was annoyed that she was letting such a powerful Elf live teleports them all away. The following month The group arrive at a base home to all the ghosts a powerful indivual is attacking them. John fights and beats them but they knock him out after he lets his guard down at the end  the indivual is taken prisoner. Sarah gets to work crafting while the others start their own tasks. Two hours later John wakes up to a ghost girl looking at him she says "I'm Jasmine i'll take care of your every need so don't hesitate to ask me for something" John says "Let's do the training Jasmine" Jasmine says "As you wish" They go into John's soul realm to train his soul. In the Soul Realm a million years is the same as a day outside that's how powerful these tiny monsters are. Sarah manages to finish before the month ends.