page 51

Suddenly all hell brakes loose as Jackson and Emily arrive. Jackson takes on all the Vampires solo while Emily waits for her new army to be ready. The most dangerous Vampire the Vampire God and other Vampires fight agasint Jackson as one force. Jackson defeats them all and kills almost every Vampire in the base. Emily rises them all to join her army only Lola remains as the only living Vampire in the base. Jackson approches her when the other person says "Don't touch her!" Jackson goes to him and says "Your an excellent warrior I can tell what's your name?" The indivual says "Max" Jackson says "Join me Max and  Lola will be safe I guarentee that" Max says "Your compannion is a necromancer Lola is not safe" Jackson says "Sis you have enough Vampires right?" Emily says "I can live with letting her remain alive " Jackson says "So Max do we have a deal?" Max says "Yes we shall join you" Jackson and Max leave Lola follows as Emily teleports them all to base. Alice sleeps besides John every night along with the other girls and they all get stared at with eyes full of insane madness by the Wolf cub. After a month they reach the home of all the world's wearwolves  the base is under attack John says "Ok everyone lets get to work" Jade finds herself with a powerful enemy than Sarah with her stronger enemy Alice than clashes with an even greater enemy than Lucy with an even greater enemy John than finds his own enemy. John's enemy is the greatest one and the two clashed John wins and goes to his companions.