page 74

Four hundred years later as a result of a certain family that secreatly held two of each type of monster during John's killing all monsters the Monsters start to bounce back. Monsters however nolonger posed a threat with them gone the Demons took over. With elite Demons that dcimated the Human's land the Demi Human's land the Beast Men's land and the Angel's land this allowed the rest of the Demons to continue to rise further while the others had to rise from the ashes once more. This happened a thousand years later than a third time a thousand years later after the second and a fourth time a thousand years later. Demons have not invaded anyone for four thousand long years. In this time all the other races managed to return to a functioning world. Demon hunting schools started to open in human lands. Demons kept away from everyone for four thousand more years before war broke out. Demon Hunters invaded the land and killed a Royal Demon igniteing the spark of war. Demon Hunters fought a hopeless war completely outnumbered and completely outclassed. A lone Demon Hunter was the exception his skill was unrivaled and he fought back giving humanity hope. However he fell in love with a Demon girl and they raised a family together before he died. That Demon Hunter was killed by the one he loved who was after a supperior child from herself and Humanity's greatest Demon Hunter. That Demon was the Demon's version of Jade. With the death of the Demon Hunter humanity lost any real hope of victory.