page 40

John is improving as it continues to grow more powerful. In the forest a mage monster uses a barrier to contain the fight's destructrion inside the forest. This time there seems to be no way to defeat John however they managed to pull it off somehow unfortunately the monsters that were fighting John were all killed the protecters of Sarah and Jade were the ones to finish John off only one hundred of the mature ones survived. The survivors restrain John as they take him away followed by Jade and Sarah Sarah stops and than says "Jade I need you to gather all of the corpses together i'll craft with them later" Jade does as instructed as Sarah begins to follow the monsters one of them says "Don't follow our land is forbidden to outsiders" Sarah says "What about John?" The monster says "We will take great care of him he will be well taken care of" Sarah says "Ok" Sarah gets to work crafting out of the remains of all the corpses. One day later John awakens to find himself in a camp a girl says "Good morning Mr Hero" John says "What happened?" The girl says "You lost control and went on a rampage" John says "Really?" The girl says "Yes i'm Lucy and I have been tasked with helping you train to control that power buried within you as well as take care of any other needs you may have" John nods and says "I understand but I lost all the people close to me I can't risk putting others in danger" Lucy says "It's not too late to start protecting those who remain!" John says "Your right thank you Lucy" Lucy says "Your welcome!" John says "Let's begin now"