page 102

Jade begins to growl at John full of jealous rage she bites his hand. John says "Calm down Jade I am fine really" Jade runs off she attacks the Elf tribe that Lucy is apart of and slowly punishes Lucy with a very painful slow agonizing death. Jade than catches fire using elemental skills she becomes a Fire Elemental Wolf and sets the whole forest ablaze than returns to normal. Jade rushes to John and leads him out of the forest. The following morning Jade wags her tail at the sight of the forest completely burned down she licks John affectionately and stays by his side. John goes into a nearby town without her. Jade understands why he had to leave even so she was furious. Jade changes into a cat and goes after John. Jade stalks John and becomes jealous seeing him being friendly with the daughter of a blacksmith even though John is still a young boy speaking to a girl his own age makes Jade  jealous. The Black Smith doesn't seem bothered but glad that his little girl found a friend. Jade realizes than that she can't stand seeing John talking to any girl except herself. John and Jade travel a lot because of Jade who destroys any place where she becomes jealous. As a result they had to move a lot by the age of twelve John began to attract girls easily causing Jade to continue destroying. Jade looks at her now sixteen year old John and wags her tail.