page 95

Four hundred years later a war starts between the living and the undead. Forty years into the war the ruler of death brakes the seal and opens John's prison with a smile they say "My love I finally found you and this time i'll never lose you again" They begin to turn John into an Undead. John awakens as a member of the Undead. Undead John is allowed to keep his memmories he looks at the Undead ruler and says "It can't be Jade?" Jade says "Yes John it's me back from the dead to be with you" John says "It's not true I killed you" Jade wraps her arms around John and says "I know but I still love you John more than anything" John says "I love you Jade i'll never let you go" John joins the ranks of the Undead immedately becoming their greatest weapon. John trains God sees this development and says "This could be a disaster I shouldn't get invovled but i'll do it just this once" God passes the devlopment onto his followers. In order to rival Death the living retrieve John's corpse and the Master of Life rises him as his own warrior. Twelve years later the Undead John masters Death while the body of John mastered Life. The two become rivalsas Life and Death clash. With each side having a John on their side the two forces were evenly matched. However one day the two John's became one the resultwas a reborn John master of Life and Death unstopable imortal and unparelled.