page 42

Sarah gets to work with twelve billion of these monsters in the pit she uses a billion for each outfit before fusing them with the ten hybraid ones which leaves two spare that took her three months to complete. Sarah looks at Jade and than at one of the monsters and says "Train me" They all go into her mind with one of the monsters remaining when they leave John and Lucy haven't returned yet. Than one day a tremendous surge of energy starts to shake the entire decimated forest the ground shakes with great force Sarah smiles and says "It's him" Jade says "He's coming" John awakens along with Lucy. John rises to his feet and helps Lucy to her own feet John and Lucy wrap their arms around each other. John and Lucy spent two hundred fifty thousand years alone in John's mind. Sarah says "John your back" John says "I need all the monsters in the pit for crafting as well as the remains of those corpses" Sarah says "I already did that well you were gone" John says "Thanks Sarah" Lucy Sarah and Jade glare at each other well all four of them were being glared at by Jade John's girlfriend from Earth who was concealing her presence beyond perfection. Lucy plants a kiss on John's lips and he returns the kiss. Lucy looked at Sarah and Jade in victory as they glared daggers at John and her in the distance Jade's bloodlust multiplied and completely amplified she wanted to kill them all so badly however she stopped herself and simply says "That girl is trying to take you away from me my love she has posioned your mind with her lies she doesn't love you as much as I do i'll have to eliminate her"