page 50

Meanwhile a Vampire brings one of those monsters to the enemy leader and says "With this one hundred thousand years will be the same as a day out here" The enemy leader says "Thank you baby" The Vampire girl kisses the indivual and says "I love you" She uses the monster on herself and the indivual where they begin the training. Fifteen days later Sarah finishes her crafting all of the monsters in the pit into her own collection of twelve sets of clothes she begins to combine them with the ten hybraid sets. Fifteen days later she finishes naturally she used one of the twelve original sets for her crafting. They grant the wearor reaction speed a billion times greater than human. Sarah relaxes for the first time in the month she stayed there however an argurement occurs as the Vampire girl and her lover are discovered. The Vampire girl is put in a holding cell as the monster is taken from the enemy. Two days later Jade and Lucy return from three million two hundred thousand years worth of training. The following day John and Alice awaken John's reaction speed became the equal to the most dangerous Vampire's John and Alice embrace Alice says "You are amazing John" John says "So are you" Lucy Sarah and Jade also embrace John but The wolf cub seperates them. That's when a wearwolf arrives "Hero please save my people" John says "Lead the way" John Alice Lucy Sarah and Jade as well as the wolf cub follow the Wearwolf out. One week later the enemy leader and their lover are brought before everyone the Vampire's best warrior says "For aiding an enemy Lola you shall die along with your lover any last words?" The enemy leader says "GO TO HELL!"