page 31

Emily smiles and says "Don't worry John you'll be joining my army real soon and then i'll be unstoppable" John uses all of his might just to stand Emily says "FINISH HIM!" John was easily killed in battle Emily smiles and says "Ok let's go i'll retrieve him later" Emily and her rmy vanish meanwhile Rouge stands over Flare who through sheer tenacity still lived Rouge says "You'll be dead soon but I could heal you however your a love rival" Rouge uses a healing stone to heal Flare from the brink of deathFlare sas "IT'S YOU!" Rouge says "I just saved your life don't piss me off or you'll die" They find John who was already dead Rouge says "She killed him" That's when the shirt activates it's auto recovery abillities. Unfortunately Emily appears with her army Emily says "YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MY TRAP AND NOW YOU BOTH CAN JOIN MY ARMY!" The army attacks Rouge and Flare fight for their lives but are being overwhelmed quickly. After minites Flare is killed and added to Emily's army as they attack Rouge. Rouge was close to losing when John rises back up like a phoenix reborn from the ashes the auto recovery had managed to fight back agaisnt the posion and as a result John had his posion resistence multplied a million fold resulting in the amount of posion he recived to be nullified and all posion up to the level he was killed by to be nullified as well John joins the fight. John and Rouge fight backs against each other all of Emil'ys army.