page 104

Jade heads towards John when she  is pushed out of the way by another female student. Jade looks at her as she goes to John. She has a homemade meal Jade becomes jealous and watches. John defeats the instructor and sees Lucy  next to the training room door with a meal he says "Hey Lucy what do you want?" Lucy smiles and says "I made you some lunch thought you might be hungry from all that training" John says "Thank you I would enjoy some food" Lucy smiles and says "Ok" Suddenly a bunch of other girls rush over with a homemade meal each. Jade goes to that girl and says "You said no one got close to him" The girl says "When he's training but everyday he stops at the same time and eats lunch than he goes back to training only at his mealtimes can someone get close" Jade says "That routine is simple" Jade watches as John eats with all of these girls she struggles to contain her jealousy  a few girls feed John. Jade begins making a list of targets from the most dangerous all the way down to the least dangerous. Jade makes her way through the crowd and wraps her arms around John and clings to his arm marking her teritorry. Another girl clings to his other arm and a third  pressess herself up agaisnt his back others join in but not as territoral as the first two. Jade knows who her first targets will be. Suddenly footsteps can be heard getting closer the girls disperse as a new girl arrives.