page 82

Four thousand years later Humanity was back to it's great numbers. Humanity took over the resources from the fallen God Clans the fallen Demon Clans as well as the fallen Monsters. Humanity also began to train Hunters for both the Demi Humans and the Beast Men. Four thousand years later as a result of the resources from the fallen races Humanity became powerful enough to take on the Demi Human races however they continued to train their military. Four thousand years later Humanity attacked both the Beastmen and the Demi Humans. Humanity easily had more than enough power to take both down while also more than enough power to defend in case of an ambush as well as more than enough power to repel if need be all at once however. The hybraid Beastman as well as the hybraid Demi Human were not the same. The two hybraids effortlessly take down their enemy. Humanity never even stood a chance as they lost forty five percent of their might at the hands of each hybraid. However a Beastman Hunter on par with the Beastman hybraid as well as a Demi Human Hunter on par with the Demi Human hybraid fought back. Unforunately history has a way of repeating itself. Sixteen years later the daughters of the two hybraids came together as a two woman team. Humanity has been force to live as slaves to the two superior races. The two girls chase down a human slave on the run. They managed to trap him inside of a cave. One of the girls says "No where left to run" The other one says "Human Beth here is not someone to be messed with you don't want to make her mad" Beth says "Blare here is just as bad trust that you don't want to make either of us mad!"