page 55

Sarah learns that it's possible for a ghost to return to life if they harness enough power that is a myth as it has not happened since anciant times however when John awakens Jasmine transended and returned to life through her time in the soul realm. She wraps her arms around John he says "Your alive?" Jasmine says "I know" John and his group leave not having to rush to the rescue he goes out for himself. However soon Jackson strikes the ghosts and recruits the Hunter known as Blake. One month later John and his group arrive at the homeland of Drawfs and all the other blacksmiths of the world he starts to improve his crafting and blacksmith abilliites. Four months later he leaves after becoming the world's best crafter and the world's best blacksmith he has a girl named Nani that joined him. Two weeks later John and his team are confronted by Jackson and his team Emily says "Brother I want them all for my army!" Jackson clashes against John as his team clashes with John's team. Emily unleashes her minnions against John's team as well as joining the fight herself. Jackson and John seperate as their fight seperates them from the others. Eventually their fight takes them to the edge of a waterfall with dangerous rocks at the bottom and a long way down. Emily manages to win at the cost of Jackson's team Emily brings them back as her minnions except for Lola and Max who managed to survive. Emily returns John's team as her minnions as well she says "All of them are mine now i'm unstoppable now Max and Lola return to base with the others i'm going to finish this alone" Emily's army as well as Max and Lola vanish.