page 80

Than a hunter in training with the desire to kill all of the God clans was on the verge of death at the hands of Angel the hybraid of the God Clans. That hunter finds John and removes the Amulet Angel says "Why do you resist? You don't have a chance" That's when John awakens he kills the Hunter with a flick of da wrist than looks at Angel she says "Who are you?" John says "I'm John" John attacks Angel he is unable to kill her because he is repelled by her Light aura John escapes. Angel becomes confused as to why John never finished her off. John's reawakening caused the Demons and Monsters to celibrate their leader's return. All of Humanity saw John as a beacon of hope that they could still win however the God Clans were all terrified of him. They could not sense any light or goodness in him only Darkness. However Angel was able to find the good in him that was burried under all the Darkness she was able to do this with the full extent of her hybraid abillites. Angel found John while he was on a killing spree and promised that she could help him. Angel then began to help John return to the Light and no longer in the darkness. At the age of twenty five John was finally healed and the light pure John returned. Angel and John got married and stayed married for three years. Humanity was on their desprate last struggle when John and Angel were dealt away with by the God Clans.