page 33

In moments John's injuries are all gone and he rises fully recovered the Unicorn rubs its head against Sarah healing her wounds as well. John looks at the Unicorn and says "Thank you for saving my life" The Unicorn changes into the form of a girl she says "You are the Hero John right?" John says "Yes that's me" The girl says "Please come save my people" John says "Lead the way" John and Sarah head out led by the girl. They arrive in a part of the forest filled with healing energy millions of healing stones in piles healing water of tremendous power flowers and grass of rich regennrative properties in this place a bunch of monsters were attackig the Unicorns. John says "Why don't you guys fight back?" The girl says "Us Unicorns don't fight we are a peaceful race but our natural predators kill us please help us" John says "Ok" John and Sarah attacked the monsters a Unicorn says "Thank you Hero" Sarah says "How can they do this if your healing is so great?" A Unicoen says "Their skin and fur have properities which allows them to stop our healing from being activated" John and Sarah kill the monsters than look at the corpses Sarah says "Their fur stops healing from happening" John says " A healing cancealiztion abillity" Sarah says "Could really" John says "Give us the edge" John and Sarahgather the corpses John whistles nothing happens Sarah says "John are you ok?" John says "She's dead and won't be coming back I have to accept that" John looks over at the Unicorns.