page 69

He was also the descendant of a fishing family and a survivalist and basiclly a longer history of increadable people. As the descendant of all those legendary people the boy was able to inherit all of their ancestors powers abillites and all they accomplished. However he did not know about this however his inner darkness cultivated it from within. At the age of six his inner darkness transended becoming a split personality. As a split personality it seperated the boy's abillity it had all of the inherited abillity and power while the boy trained to cultivate his own. However at the age of twelve his split personality seperated becoming a seperate entity entirely. John was the boy the other entity was a female who was known as Emily. John and Emily started out as rivals before becoming companions. John's inner demons also became someone else named Lucy she was also his companion followed by his inner monsters that became Beth. His sealed power that became Flare as well as his darkside which became Jasmine. At his first day in the Academy John was already legendary. A girl named Jade also transfered she was obssessed and passionate about John. John easily held the top six best in the Academy Jade was ranked seventh. Monsters soon began hunting down and killing the other students who got too close to John. At the age of twenty John graduated and was thought to be the greatest monster hunter. However at the graduation ceremony the Lord if the hybraid monsters attacked the Academy with an army of monsters he says "My daughter is inside kill them all and bring her to me" John faught back and engaged the Monster hybraid only to lose.