page 29

John and Lucy go together to see Rouge Lucy says "John I wanted to tell you something for years" John says "Go ahead" Lucy takes a deep breath and finally confessed "I love you John!" Lucy's face turns red like a tomatto and she looks at John. John says "Yeah I know I love you too your like family to me like a sister" Lucy says "Oh like family figures" John says "How are you doing Sarah?" Rouge looks at John and says "I missed you John" John and Sarah begin to talk to each other some more. That night The Dragon's Ultimate Weapon is attacked by the Dragon God the mage Ultimate weapon is attacked by the Magic god as the other ultimate weapons are attacked by their counterpart God powerful warriors attack the other companions of John. The Hero was posioned with the world's deadlist posion concentrated with gallons of it through a feast in his honor the posion takes an hour to take affect because it's delayed. At the same time Lucy and Emily are talking  Lucy says "I told him how I feel" Emily says "Good" Emily wraps Lucy in an embrace stabbing her in the back before a group of her minions shank her. Dragons kill the other ultimate weapons whoose god's werent there. Flare Beth and Jade are the last three. Dragons started attacking the surviovors of the stronghold Emily casually approches Flare Jade and Beth Emily says "I figured you three would last the longest" Flare says "Where are the others?" Emily says "My generals are taking care of them God against ultimate weapon how fun?"