page 49

The Vampire stands over John and says "Not bad for a human" John says "Thanks" The Vampire says "Let's end this" They knock John outcold than says "He will need training also train his comapnions" Sarah says "Wait how do you get to react so fast?" The Vampire reveals a pit of forty billion tiny monsters and Lucy says "Just like my clans just instead of the mental affects these must affect reactions" The Vampire says "That's correct hey Sarah was it feel free to use these guys for crafting that way the hero won't have to " Sarah says "What about my own training?" The Vampire says "Good point I will go over that right now" The Vampire effortlessly beats Sarah than says "Don't you dare disobey me we are at war and that means no time to relax now get to work" Sarah does as she is told the Vampire says "Lucy was it why don't we start training so you can improve" Lucy says "Ok" The Vampire than says "Jade was it why don't you start training recovery you could benifit from that and our training methods are the best way to do it" Jade nods. The group get to work two hours later John awakens with him is a young Vampire girl she says "Hello John i'm Alice my older brother really did a number on you" John says "Hello Alice nice to meet you" Alice says "I'm here to help you improve your reactions and to take care of any other needs you may have" John says "Thank you Alice i'm ready to beigin my training" Alice says "Very well let's go" Alice uses one of the monsters to help her and John enter John's nervous realm. This realm impacts the body's reactions Alice says "Ok John let's begin"