page 76

The affects of the amulet are undone as it is no longer on John. Tremendous aura shakes the ground the monsters all howl and cheer and celibrate the fallen Alexander comes back from the brink of death due to the overwhelming aura restarting his heart he says "What is this great power?" John awakens he begins to stretch and says "It's been awhile" John and the Demon girl look at each other he says "What's your name?" She says "Jasmine" John says "I'm John now than nice to meet you" Alexander says "Sir she's a demon you have to kill her" John stabs Alexander with a blade made of pure energy and says "I don't care" Alexander dies Jasmine says "What are you?" John responds with "I'm a monster on the hunt" John and Jasmine clashed he defeats Jasmine than says "I won't kill you this war isent mine to fight" John discards Jasmine and starts to walk away she says "What do you mean not your war?" John responds with "I have no reason or desire to join your war" John leaves. After learning about John and how he defeated Jasmine the Demons feared him they saw him as a threat they didn't want to piss off. After learning about John's victory over Jasmine Humanity saw hope that he could end the war they tried to win him over and get him to fight. One month later Demons invaded a human town they easily killed all of the soldiers and defenders effortlessly getting into the town. However they discover that John was in the village he was passing through randomly when the invasion started. The invasion leader says "IT'S HIM THE MONSTER RETREAT IMMEDATELY!" The invaders ran away in retreat.