page 16

They force the bottles of antidotes and poison removers down his throat through mouth to mouth as they also use healing to remove the poison. Eight thousand antidotes and poison removers and all of their healing energy later they finished exhausted but they cured John of the poison. John was able to fight the poison so long and fight the Demon and Flare and win because of his poison resistance being as high as it was this gave him the strength to fight through the poison. Flare rises to her feet and picks up her sword ready to kill the three of them John rises to his feet and purified the corruption from Flare and they both collapsed simultaneously Jade says "Master who is this girl?" Beth says "She's dangerous we should restrain her" Beth and Jade restrain Flare. Elsewhere a Demon smiles and says "The Hero should be dead by now we should prepare our armies to strike down our weakened enemy*" Another Demon says "Not yet they still have their elites and strongholds even with their Hero gone they pose a great threat" That's when a powerful individual came they were the product of evolution hybrids cultivation magic enhanced DNA the Dragon God. The Dragon God was followed by a few other indivuals the Dragon God appears in human form they say "Your enemy is also our enemy so consider this a temporary alliance" The first Demon says "Consider this your first task take down the enemies strongholds" The Dragon God smiles and says "Very well team let's move out!"