page 5

John takes the wearwolf as a companion two days later John came face to face with a colony of Vampires as evolved as the wearwolf colony in fact the two were always rivals. John had won this fight and took in a young vampire girl he says "I'm John this is my friend let's survive together" At that same time Jade who was considered as the most attractive girl in the world unleashed tremendous killing intent which had caused the people around her to respond with shock and disbelief Jade says "I can feel that someone is trying to take what's mine" Seven years later a Dragon one of the world's strongest existences which was feared by everyone and would require large military might simply to repel one. One of the Dragon's attacked a small village John was staying in the area and confronted the Dragon and fought it. The battle was destructive however at the end of the day John had managed to kill the Dragon. John was badly wounded and was in need of medical treatment. Jade was in the area and watched the battle unfold she says "I have finally found you my beloved unfortunately you are not ready yet you still need to grow I'll be waiting for you and will be there for you when the time is right my love" The Vampire girl goes over to John and says "Master it appears that you have been hurt badly you'll die if left like this" John says "Yeah I know" The Vampire girl smiles and says "You killed my family and friends and everyone when we were young"